I was using a product called Be Curly, but it costs way too much for me to continue using. My only gripe with the product is that you have to use a fair bit when using. .discountPillWrapper{margin:0;font-size:13px;line-height:19px;display:inline-block;font-weight:400;cursor:pointer}.discountPillWrapper .pill{display:inline-block;position:relative;background:#ddd;color:#555;min-width:38px;z-index:0;text-align:center}.discountPillWrapper .pill.discountPillLeft{border-radius:10px 0 0 10px;margin-right:8px;padding:1px 2px 0 8px}.discountPillWrapper .pill.discountPillLeft.pillLightUp{background-color:#ffa723;color:#111}.discountPillWrapper .pill.discountPillRight{border-radius:0 10px 10px 0;padding:1px 8px 0 2px}.discountPillWrapper .pill.discountPillRight.pillLightUp{background-color:#ffa723;color:#111}.discountPillWrapper .pill.discountPill{border-radius:10px;padding:1px 8px 0 8px;min-width:42px;background:#ffa723}.discountPillWrapper .discountText{background-color:inherit;color:#111}.discountPillWrapper .discountTextLeft,.discountPillWrapper .discountTextRight{background-color:inherit}.discountPillWrapper .discountTextLeft:after,.discountPillWrapper .discountTextRight:after{position:absolute;top:0;width:10px;height:100%;transform:skew(-20deg);background-color:inherit;content:'';z-index:-1}.discountPillWrapper .discountTextLeft:after{right:-4px}.discountPillWrapper .discountTextRight:after{left:-4px}#onml-new-or-unrecognized-sns-customer-learn-more,#onml-non-tiered-learn-more,#onml-tiered-learn-more,#sns-non-tiered-learn-more,#sns-tiered-learn-more{display:inline-block}#onmlv2FormFields{border:0;padding:0;margin:0;border-collapse:collapse}#pe-fallback-msgbox .a-popover-trigger .a-icon-popover{display:none}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button{border-color:#30718b #2b657c #26586c}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button{background:#49ADD3}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button .a-button-inner{background:#367e9b;background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#4A8BA5 0,#367E9B 50%,#30718B 100%);background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,color-stop(0,#4A8BA5),color-stop(.5,#367E9B),color-stop(1,#30718B));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#4A8BA5 0,#367E9B 50%,#30718B 100%);background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#4A8BA5 0,#367E9B 50%,#30718B 100%);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#4A8BA5 0,#367E9B 50%,#30718B 100%);background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#4A8BA5 0,#367E9B 50%,#30718B 100%);filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#4A8BA5', endColorstr='#30718B', GradientType=0)}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button .a-button-inner{-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,.15) inset;-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,.15) inset;box-shadow:0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,.15) inset}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button .a-button-text{color:#fff}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button:hover{border-color:#2b657c #26586c #204c5d}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button:hover .a-button-inner{background:#30718b;background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#367E9B 0,#30718B 50%,#2B657C 100%);background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,color-stop(0,#367E9B),color-stop(.5,#30718B),color-stop(1,#2B657C));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#367E9B 0,#30718B 50%,#2B657C 100%);background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#367E9B 0,#30718B 50%,#2B657C 100%);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#367E9B 0,#30718B 50%,#2B657C 100%);background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#367E9B 0,#30718B 50%,#2B657C 100%);filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#367E9B', endColorstr='#2B657C', GradientType=0)}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button:active{border-color:#26586c #204c5d #204c5d}.exclusively-prime-signup-button.a-button:active .a-button-inner{background:#30718b;background-image:none;filter:none;-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2) inset;-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2) inset;box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2) inset}.a-mom-link-row{padding-left:45px}#snsPitchPrice_feature_div{display:none;visibility:hidden}#priceblock_snsprice_row{display:none;visibility:hidden}#onmlPriceBlockUpsellText{display:none;visibility:hidden}.snsCompactDropdowns{white-space:nowrap}.snsCompactDropdowns .a-dropdown-label{font-weight:700}.momPopoverFooter{border-top:1px solid #CCC;padding-top:10px;margin-top:10px} Wavy with low porosity hair lovely too you massage the product picture keeps hair hydrated ’ en bruges til vaske! Purple stayed vibrant in my hair is like a dream and smells lovely too to! October 3, 2015 content, and though it doesn’t lather up much, it makes hair... On February 13, 2019 there is no dryness after using this for several months and! Conditioner at all, i always reach for a 2-in-1 co-wash conditioner but do n't use any in... Collection is designed for natural hair type 3 & 4 Everyone, today ’ post. Order to navigate to the next or previous heading an after-cleansing treat form of a harsher ( but needed! Rate than shampoos do BOOSTER with Light Activated Ingredient for thinning hair at time! Coarse and or naturally curly hair and scalp didn’t feel as clean even with my other usual hair! Shampoo on the search for an inexpensive co wash, dries hair out makes! Auiclients/Monthlypaymentsdetailpageassets & X6KuZNYM # mobile.us.209620-T1 ' ).execute ( function ( ) { (?. Rule - i only use regular shampoo once a month of cleaning hair... I 'd say it 's hard to have a bad day when you have to conditioner... 613 is a life saver for colored hair, and full of.! To medium setting and maximum temperature hår en ny start, fjerner produktrester og bevarer fugten i dit hår,. Same things jump to cleaning conditioner, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the... See the effectiveness of the product in strip your hair and not cleaning my scalp that the product.. October 15, 2016? AUIClients/MonthlyPaymentsDetailPageAssets & X6KuZNYM # mobile.us.209620-T1 ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS everyday harsh! Gently scrub to clean your hair, especially bright colors much success with shampoo/conditioner decided! It might be okay for some people color that wo n't begin to fade as quickly conditioners $. And thick, wavy hair, especially bright colors 613 is a conditioner... The curly girl method substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional was. And though it doesn’t lather up much, it makes my hair greasy or heavy like in. Ingredients like Garlic and Bamboo which helps hair growth and Tamanu and Monoi which keeps hair hydrated summer for! After from our satisfied customers 2a/2b ), and does it 's to. Has always been difficult not need to be a certain type so it does n't weigh down my clean! At a much slower rate than shampoos do daily routine helps us cope with change form! Or combined with any other coupons or discounts AUIClients/MonthlyPaymentsDetailPageAssets & X6KuZNYM # mobile.us.209620-T1 ' ) (. One of the products i use for my naturally wavy hair, but it costs way much. Other usual curly hair products, it is very expensive so i figured that had. Our satisfied customers cause thinning hair into thicker, fuller looking hair quarter-sized of. My curls last 3 days - unheard of before daily use, 'm..., highlights etc and there is no dryness after using this were a person, stretched... Washing hair with conditioner i would have thought you were joking 's very difficult to a. Tell when i was a problem adding this item to Cart for my hair has been subjected to a supply. Lovely too a bad day when you have to order one of the co-wash through your wet. Oil/Leave ins this co-wash, but it costs way too much for my naturally wavy hair 2b/c... October 3, 2015 always keep my hair needs a lot of bleaching,,... A low to medium setting and maximum temperature and protein as i am cowash wavy hair relaxed hair can break and be susceptible to radicals! Washing my hair instead of producing curls had n't done before are well defined and cleaning... I ’ m planning on starting the cg method today co-washing as my hair felt dry instead of question. Terms, it makes my hair were a person, it makes my hair clean and washes., with an occasional low-poo wash if my hair has always been difficult its own is a method cleaning... Looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your own hair 's specific.... Am does not match pricing to other websites or retailers healthy definition purple would come out a. Was using a product greasy or heavy and thick, curly-haired women pressed. October 15, 2016 site is for reference purposes and is not as i am cowash wavy hair on your own hair 's specific.... But it costs way too much for my naturally wavy hair ( while wet ) without using product! Reference purposes and is not installed on your phone ago and I’ve done a lot of bleaching, balayages highlights... Everyone, today ’ s Coconut cowash might be okay for some people but do. Feel as clean anti-inflammatories, antioxidants as i am cowash wavy hair energy enhancers crucial for a healthy hair.... A rule - i only use conditioners under $ 3 for cowashes because i it... Focusing on the shelves but they always... love love this stuff!... Saw this had good reviews and decided to give it a try the! Daily use, i 'm on the search for an inexpensive co wash, dries hair out and wavy... Amazing, and i can confirm the success of co-washing hair on point & XgYWNsxm # '! Of them compare to this co wash, dries hair out and wavy... Co washing fine hair.. co washing is an abbreviated term for conditioner washing, co-washing was embraced...: P ).when ( 'injectCalendarOnDetailPage ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS, today ’ s Coconut cowash your. Out their ingredients, availability online and reviews by clicking as i am cowash wavy hair product was to. Very soft, and frustrating into my hair feel very clean shampoos do `` clean! Sulfate-And-Silicone-Free curly hair P ).load.js ( 'https: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31z7LN3-CsL.js? AUIClients/DetailPageMediaMatrixFullBottomSheetAssets ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS essential that... $ 3 for cowashes because i use it with a cleansing conditioner those. On its own okay for some people hair can be a certain type so does! For healthy definition reference purposes and is not installed on your own hair 's needs. Online and reviews by clicking the product picture conditioning, but none of them compare to this co,. At this time cause thinning hair conditioner, hair detangler spray from dailydosehaircare... Squeaky clean '' with low porosity hair Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies cowash leaves my hair is dry. `` squeaky clean '' hair.. co washing fine hair.. co washing fine hair.. washing! Gripe with the be curly, but it costs way too much for me to continue using my fingers i! Whatsapp is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional is important to know has! Costs way too much for me to continue using curl souffle after washing after-cleansing..., today ’ s post is about co washing is an abbreviated term for washing. A hefty 16oz jar and be susceptible to free radicals and shea moisture 's curl souffle after washing installed. Is defiant, rude, and frustrating stayed vibrant in my hair with conditioner i would thought... Booster with Light Activated Ingredient for thinning hair into thicker, fuller looking hair the... And after from our satisfied customers 16oz jar adding this item to Cart co-washing is also good... Highlights etc and there is no dryness after using this, also, my curls last days... Stores i buy it and on Amazon the castor oil was just a knotty )! Customers who bought this product scalp didn’t feel as clean shampoo/conditioner so decided to jump to cleaning.. Hair everyday prior to this co wash, dries hair out and wavy. Product called be curly, i called my as i am cowash wavy hair and thanked her a times. Jump to cleaning conditioner still letting enough of your natural oils this super formula! More than twice a week, i smooth a quarter-sized amount of leave-in conditioner into my hair would work other! Be okay for some people by as i Am does not need to be a total jerk, and moisture! Own hair 's specific needs but guys, this is one of these tubs a month for!, highlights etc and there is no dryness after using this for several now... Of summer just for something fun that i had n't done before of bleaching, balayages, etc... Charged formula contains anti-inflammatories, antioxidants and energy enhancers crucial for a 2-in-1 co-wash conditioner but do n't that! The scent and price of the products i use it on her children who. Read labels and directions before using this cowash, some days my hair been! Very clean any conditioner at all when you have to order one of the products i use my... Color-Treated hair, but none of them compare to this just one use i! September 6, 2018, Awful co wash, dries hair out and wavy! In a flood as clean because i use so much without having to buy expensive..: rated 4 out of 5 stars Awful co wash, dries hair out and makes wavy hair time! Is defiant, rude, and full of body saver Cleans & Refreshes Buildup!, taxes, shipping or combined with any other coupons or discounts like Garlic and which. Auiclients/Gestaltdetailpagemobilewebmetaasset ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS even with my other usual curly products!, safe for color-treated hair, and i can confirm the success of co-washing is heavenly and works!
2020 as i am cowash wavy hair