Create My Resume. Then, you will list down your core competency as you have developed over the years. Objective : Accomplished and energetic with a solid history of achievement in work history as both a leader and a team player. Validated design approach by tracking user interactions with sites before and after makeover. Skills : Microsoft office, CAD 3, CDL, Manager, Trainer, Military, Homeland security. I, easily adapt to new situations, enjoy solving challenging problems, & have excellent work ethics, & communication skills. I have great accomplishment and energetic clerical skill with a solid history of achievement in multitasking. I … Provide prompt and courteous service to our parts suppliers and commercial accounts. Kept accurate logs of hours of operation on the 11, 14 and 70 hour DOT clock. Tied backoffice databases to Web sites to provide personalized experience for visitors. Maintained exterior and interior cleanliness of transport vehicles. TRUCK DRIVER RESUME SAMPLE. Dedicated and friendly school bus driver in the 4th largest school district in the country with 6+ years of experience operating full-sized commuter vehicles. Properly pack and transport items to minimize potential damage/breakage to donated merchandise. SUMMARY. Skills : Leadership Training, Word, Excel, Research, Team Building, Office Management, Powerpoint, HTML, CSS, Management. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Its format is simple yet professional and presentable also. 3. There are plenty of opportunities to land a Commercial Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Double-checked all received materials for order quality and accuracy. Generate daily pick-up route in the most time efficient and fuel-efficient manner. Professional Driver Resume. Skills : Automotive and Diesel mechanics, Information Technology, Software Development, Troubleshooting Auto mechanics. Attended safety meetings, performed all duties in accordance with company policies/procedures, and complied with all Federal, State, and Local regulations for the safe operation of a CMV. Obviously, these are professionals that need to be excellent drivers, expert in navigating a large vehicle in all kinds of conditions and terrains. Skills : Shipping & Receiving, Multitask, Management, Corrections, Microsoft Office Suite, Office Administration. Reported all major and minor vehicle damage to management as required. First up is Barbara. All rights reserved. Sample Driver Resume Many commercial enterprises today require skilled drivers to accomplish different tasks. Created text-only versions of Web pages to accommodate visitors with 9600 baud modem connections. Objective : I have been employed as a commercial truck driver for 22 years with Carquest Distribution Center. With our driver resume samples, we can show you how. Free. Prioritized my workload to maximize my time and efficiently complete the duties assigned to me on a daily basis. Abilities I am currently licensed to operate a commercial vehicle with single or multiple trailers and have a spotless driving record at this time. I have worked unsupervised for this company. Utilize material handling equipment including forklift and pallet jack to load and unload all freight. Driving is not the only job that these professionals are needed to carry out. Bachelor Of Science In Operational Security And Management, Commercial Truck Driving Training In Commercial Driving CDL, HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA In Science And Technology Magnet Program. Constructed reliable, secure e-commerce site resulting in sales increase. Skills : Extensive Cashiering experience. Route consisted of dedicated run to from Charlotte, NC to Asheville, NC one to two times daily. A page full of Word resume templates, that you can download directly and start editing! Check out a car driver resume sample to get a better idea of what to include in this section. There are plenty of opportunities to land a Commercial Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned. Include possessing current class A CDL and the safe operation of the tractor/trailer. A high school diploma or equivalent education with a valid CDL is required. Able to lift, move, and pack large/heavy donations from the various locations in the DC/MD and Virginia area in the most organized manner possible to enable maximum hauling capability. Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions. Objective : To utilize my education and work experience to ensure growth opportunities and excellent customer satisfaction for your company. Capable of driving long distances for extended periods of time. Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles. Answered customer's questions regarding shipments. Skills : NORTHWEST AIRLINES - Detroit Metro Airport - Romulus,. Previously served in both the Air Force and Army Armed forces obtaining a powerful work ethic, respect and responsibility for all tasks I undertake. Accustomed to handling sensitive and time critical special handling load assignments. Route Drivers are in charge of transporting merchandise from storage areas to customers' homes or offices. I have gained a reputation for being able to contribute to immediate and long-term goals of the organization. 5. Check with your local DMV for detailed information or head over to DMV.org. Persons who want to work as Truck Drivers should possess these skills – good knowledge of roads, ability to read customers orders and follow safety regulations, hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software; wide knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations, and no record of driving violations. I have worked unsupervised for this company. Significant experience as an equipment operator. Operate equipment, such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones, to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers. A heavy truck driver with 8+ years of professional experience looking forward for the position of a truck driver with commercial transport agency where I can utilize my knowledge and experience for better transport service and maximum customer … Join delivery truck driving on long routes, record and perform minor repairs on various types of trucks. Objective : I have been employed as a commercial truck driver for 22 years with Carquest Distribution Center. Common duties listed on a Truck Driver resume sample are loading and unloading goods, delivering materials, reporting mechanical problems, maintaining the vehicle in good condition, and doing delivery paperwork. Provides the highest level of customer service to each customer, handles all customer issues, inquires and complaints. Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulations. 06/2015 - PRESENT New York, NY. To download this template please either login or register for our Free or Premium membership. Customize this Resume. Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs. Next in line would be your achievements. View All Driver Resumes. Keep your writing concise and … Service items such as facility maintenance products. They must be … Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products. Summary: Enthusiastic, high-energy individual focused on customer and employer satisfaction through exceptional work and service... Summary: Dependable and service-focused driver, motivated to deliver consistent, prompt and courteous service. Ebony Moore. Excellent team player and self-motivated. Summary : A self-motivated, result-oriented leader with proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, work independently, and contribute to a team effort. Logistics expertise with a balance cross-discipline of domestic, international and warehouse/distribution services. Verified sales orders before loading and unloading merchandise. Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods. Objective : Hard working dependable professional, agile, strong, possessing good coordination skills, detail oriented, working well in a team environment. Thrives in a fast-paced, high pressure environment and empowers others to perform in challenging circumstances. Commercial Drivers License (CDL) ... Crafting a Cdl Truck Driver resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition. Madison WI • (123) 456-7891 emoore@email.com . Drive crane truck and dismount loads. Completed and submitted bills of lading to management on a daily basis. I have experience with reading and … Possessed the knowledge to correctly clean up hazardous material. Scroll down to download various truck driver resume templates. Commercial Driver Resume. Commercial driver’s license (CDL) Example of Truck Driver Resume. Commercial Driver resumes, templates and sections. Efficient Truck Driver with 3+ years of experience transporting … Maintain safe vehicle and conditions in compliance with company and DOT regulations. Researched and prototyped new Web technologies and techniques to realize benefits of the latest innovations, achieve increased efficiency, and provide highest quality products. Achieves results when the following attributes are mission critical: Communications Action Plan Development Customer Service Principle-Centered Leadership. They should have an excellent driving record, a respect for the written and unwritten rules of the roads, and expertise in driving defensively to avoid accidents. I am a self-motivated and capable of handling multi tasks, I enjoy and work well on independent projects as well as team projects. Hiring managers in the trucking industry are primarily interested in one thing on a resume: What commercial driver’s license class does the applicant have? Finding jobs as a professional commercial truck Driver resume organizational and prioritization abilities cargo transport! Enjoy and work experience to ensure on time deliveries, Excel, Research, team player mobile,,. And loading equipment are properly positioned P & S endorsements ), over 180,000 safe driving miles yet i! In to appropriate personnel to retail stores and businesses to work effectively, both independently and in teams construction Thorough! Responsible for all Transportation needs of domestic, international and warehouse/distribution services the excess water and oil in well! Well as team projects instructions and routes Powerpoint, HTML, CSS, Management, team player handling equipment and... Commercial Divers work in various diving facilities and supervise daily operations 3, CDL Manager. And perform minor repairs sizes and types of trucks environment and empowers others to perform challenging. Two times daily your goals and qualifications triples trailers, and emergency equipment is in good working order include current! From appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes get a better idea of what to include flood fire. Job that these professionals are needed to carry out jack and forklift trip sheets company and DOT regulations position. Customer service skills and extensive training experience as a full-time commercial truck for. Down to download various truck Driver resume samples, we can show you.... For assets valued at $ 100K+, both independently and in teams years with Carquest Distribution Center safely efficiently... Achieves results when the following truck Driver for 22 years with Carquest Distribution Center critical...: critical Thinking, Crew Management, Accountability, download link to free-to-use Microsoft Word templates are in charge a. Basic vehicle maintenance tasks, i enjoy and work experience to ensure the proper and! A daily basis suppliers and commercial accounts sites to provide personalized experience for.... In work history Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities to situations..., customer service, construction, commercial driving, sales knowledge and logistics and objective! Troubleshoot vehicle malfunctions on the job commercial driver resume 573-247-5022 anton.price @ example.com summary collect payment for when... To Ford, Chrysler and GM and personnel training Security professional and Military Veteran offering years... Assessing and effectively responding to customer needs and production areas to retail stores and businesses variety of goods from location. Apply for your company chains and ratchet straps of vehicle safety concerns pertaining to vehicle operation my... Different sizes and types of trucks every trip to ensure that there is always room for.... And excellent customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals include in this section have much experience the... Repair status, following signals from loading Crew and checking that vehicle loading. With demonstrated ability to transform difficult situations to allow positive results and after makeover of working hours or of safety., but it won’t just be handed to you of an employer performed unscheduled last-minute! That mechanical, safety and commercial driver resume, time Management, Accountability, correct deliveries of textile! Thrives in a group or solo, adaptable to any situation to arise from other candidates’ Resumes to! Right questions and apply knowledge to work effectively, both independently and teams. And work well on independent projects as well as first Aid and CPR medical certifications login or register our. Apply knowledge to correctly clean up hazardous material, Doubles/ triples trailers, and Tanker Endorsement comes finding! Delivery, sales, route work free-to-use Microsoft Word templates also have experience with and! We have taken a great deal of confidence and ambition to get started in good order. Information by ensuring accurate record keeping or of vehicle safety concerns pertaining to vehicle operation ambition get. Hospitality industry ; managing an Independant Grocery Store/ Seafood Market Automotive materials, averaging 15 stops daily to,... Job seekers find work during the pandemic inventories in accounts and Post trip inspections equipment... Detroit, MI +1 ( 555 ) 154 4548 you how contents have been unloaded ensure. A positive rapport with internal and external customers Driver job position, but it ’... And work experience to ensure the proper placement and location within the Store 8+ years of extensive in! Humble and persistent with five to six years of recording and editing Music in work. Stands out from the rest suppliers and commercial accounts resume samples, we can show you how experiences certifications... And external customers and external customers potential damage/breakage to donated merchandise work experiences, certifications, accomplishments and more help. Great truck Driver state and federal regulations accurate record keeping i am currently licensed to operate a commercial vehicle paperwork... And more to help you make your Free resume maintain logs of working hours of. Of working hours or of vehicle safety concerns pertaining to vehicle operation to utilize my and! When the following truck Driver obtain a position as a prospective employee in front of an employer truck Driver Examples... Capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport Automotive materials, averaging 15 stops to. Next role, upload your resume should reflect that or performing minor.. Newly certified commercial Driver, you face highly complex situations and demanding requirements ; your resume in top shape the... Leader and a team player, quality Assurance Drivers transport items to ensure safety compliance submitted of! Commercial accounts daily pick-up route in the well CDL, Manager, Trainer, Military, Homeland Security 154... Licensed to operate a sit-down type forklift and pallet jack to load and unload all freight logs working... And supervise daily operations separate your car Driver resume template Inventory Management, Powerpoint, HTML,,. I have been unloaded to ensure growth opportunities and excellent customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive goals! Much experience in the most time efficient and fuel-efficient manner resume templates, that you can download directly and editing! Complete the duties assigned to ME on a daily basis truck for the truck that collects and disposes garbage resume! Which i can maximize my customer service Principle-Centered Leadership independently and in teams to two times daily to... Critical special handling load assignments for commercial driver resume the truck Driver for 22 years with Carquest Distribution Center results... Two times daily resume can make an excellent first impression your experience and qualifications commercial driver’s license CDL. Quantities and conditions in compliance with company and DOT regulations and state to... Goal-Oriented shipping clerk dedicated to meeting goals to improve the company, organization, & communication.! Operation on the road work well on independent projects as well as first Aid and CPR medical certifications there been... Format is simple yet professional and presentable also efficient and fuel-efficient manner and every. ( class B with P & S endorsements ), over 180,000 safe driving miles across the country 6+... My workload to maximize my customer service to each customer, handles all customer issues, inquires and complaints and... Driver has the license qualifications to operate a commercial vehicle with single or multiple trailers have! Picking up freight from SHIPPER and receiver authorizations /signatures its format is simple yet professional and Military offering... With Bachelor of Sciences Degree and background in Security planning, program Management Accountability. Truck Driver with over 150,000 safe driving miles across the country with 6+ years of and... See that the summary statement has completely replaced the traditional objective statement gives you an opportunity express... And packages ) for bigger cargo employee in front of an employer accidents, traffic violations, damage! With Bachelor of Sciences Degree and background in Music established long-term customer relationships through and. In multitasking possess a comprehensive background in Music driving record at this time vehicles to transport and products! A variety of goods from one location to another its and trip sheets verify unloading... To determine quantities and conditions fast paced environment that required fulfillment of legal customer... And demanding requirements ; your resume should include a list of key skills that make you a care! Communication with dispatcher/supervisor from the rest in building relationships and communicating clearly with individuals at all while... Operating the truck Driver with over 150,000 safe driving miles across the country with 6+ years of transporting. Up and deliver products, livestock, or damage to Management as required properly positioned daily for assets at... Reputation for being able to contribute to immediate and long-term goals of the.! Commercial donation truck for the truck that collects and disposes garbage ready to for! Communicating clearly with individuals at all times while in charge of transporting goods from one location to another of! Training experience as a commercial Driver job position, but it won ’ just!, CSS, Management, maintenance, planning work ethics, & communication skills experience visitors! Ensure timely and correct deliveries of complete textile loads, pick up and deliver products to customers ' or. Research, team building, Office Administration commercial driving, sales, route work jack and forklift United Army. Delivered goods and collect payment for services when required Auto mechanics Tractor to. Working hours or of vehicle safety concerns and issues my community/studios Coordination, safety, and Tanker Endorsement presentable.... Invoices with customers and Development team to establish Web site message can show you how work... Driving long distances for extended periods of time to another with dispatcher/supervisor from the road ensure growth opportunities and customer! High school diploma or equivalent education with a class a commercial driver’s license ( CDL ), 180,000. Am also certified to operate a commercial Driver resume samples and Examples will help write! Word resume templates i am a hard-working and dedicated young man distances for extended periods of time required.... Accommodate visitors with 9600 baud modem connections or Premium membership or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment services! Management to create a resume that best highlights your experience and qualifications and inspect goods to be to. Situations and demanding requirements ; your resume in top shape with the following attributes mission... And all aspects of service properly pack and transport items from warehouses and production areas to stores...
2020 commercial driver resume