Lay one piece of parchment paper down on the counter or a cutting … Crack the egg into a small dish and whisk it with a fork. I baked up my first batch of these crescent roll cornucopia … YIELD: 12 crescents. italian holiday pie (pizzagaina) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs . Add the stuffing on top of the turkey. Aug 21, 2017 - I have a super-special thanksgiving recipe to share with you today, Cranberry Crescent Rolls! Jul 3, 2017 - Dress up your holiday table or your dinner table any time with these homemade Cranberry Crescent Rolls. 1 can Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls; 4 oz cranberry cinnamon goat cheese log; creme fraiche or sour cream (optional) minces parsley (optional) Directions. Nov 23, 2016 - Dress up your holiday table or your dinner table any time with these homemade Cranberry Crescent Rolls. chocolate chip cookies. sugar cookies for rolling (cooking school) cranberry mold. Facebook. I love to dice some of the white meat and toss it with dried cranberries, celery, toasted almonds, and mayonnaise then stuff it inside freshly baked Crescent Roll Cornucopia to serve for brunch or lunch. The wide ends of the triangles will overlap just a little bit. Roll out crescent dough on a lightly floured surface. If you are looking for a really quick Brie appetizer I highly recommend this recipe. hot fudge pudding cake. roast turkey. So, you know, grab a couple extra tubes to serve with dinner too. Open your twin pack of Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls and roll them out on a cutting board. Spread the cranberry sauce on the wide end of the triangles. Press dough to form 2 squares, firmly pressing perforations to seal. holiday stars. Tweet. Cut corners off both dough squares and reserve to use for cutouts. Press dough to form 2 squares. Baked to golden brown perfection. more popular recipes... most active. First things first, pick up your Pillsbury Crescents® at Walmart, along with some whole cranberry sauce, Brie cheese, and pecan pieces. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Print. everyday sugar cookies. Cut two more pieces of parchment paper that are about 12 by 16 inches long. Email. Place squares into greased mini muffin tin slots. can refrigerated crescent rolls (such as Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls) 2 ounces goat cheese, softened (about 1/2 cup) ¼ cup cranberry sauce (from 1 [14-oz.] Ingredients . If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough crosswise into 2 sections. Spread 1-teaspoon of cranberry sauce onto each crescent roll. 2 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! 15 Mins. Roll each crescent roll up long end to short end. Chop brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough. Cranberry Crescent Rolls from Beauty Through Imperfection […] Reply. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Pear cranberry pecan crescent. I, for one, fight over the crescent rolls at the holiday dinner table. SERVES: 6-12. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, or until golden. Place the crescent rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, curving the ends in to form a moon shape. UNITS: US. Add the cooked turkey pieces on top. Place the triangles in a ring with the points facing toward the outside of an ungreased 16 in. cream cheese spritz cookies. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut crosswise into 2 sections. I have been making these rolls every year since I was a little girl! Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. What do you do with all your leftover turkey on Thanksgiving weekend? Crescent Roll Cornucopia with Cranberry Turkey Salad. Pinterest. Preheat the oven to 375 F. degrees. A crescent roll that is filled with cranberry and a slice of Brie and baked to golden perfection. Cranberry Walnut Crescent Rolls. snickerdoodles. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. By Mary Berg. prize fudge - cooking school. Pinterest. They are a lovely addition to a holiday table, brunch or special occaision! Open a tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and separate each triangle. Share This. Yummy Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Centsable Momma says: October 20, 2017 at 12:16 pm […] Cranberry Crescent Rolls Beauty through Imperfection […] Reply. READY IN: 28mins. I love the buttery, flaky, deliciousness of those darn things! If using 8 TO. SERVES. Brie Appetizer. Split the cranberry sauce between the two sheets of dough and gently spread all over, leaving a square at the bottom for the cheese. Pinch together seams and cut into 24 squares. They are a huge crowd pleaser, and super easy to make. pizza pan. Recipe by Wildflour. Dec 14, 2015 - Dress up your holiday table or your dinner table any time with these homemade Cranberry Crescent Rolls. Print. You get sweet and savory in every bite. cranberry nut bread. Try my cranberry cheese ball recipe as well, for another cranberry appetizer recipe. 1 (8 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. … Facebook. Use a pastry brush to brush each crescent roll with the beaten egg. Dec 3, 2017 - Dress up your holiday table or your dinner table any time with these homemade Cranberry Crescent Rolls. 1 (8-oz.) 20 Irresistible Cranberry Recipes - Makeovers and Motherhood says: November 6, 2017 at 9:36 pm […] Cranberry Crescent Rolls […] Reply. Nutrition Facts. roast turkey rub. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, chopped pecans, and one small sprig of rosemary. Brie is a cheese that is known for its creamy and oozing gooey … These are so easy to make and so good! Email. 16. can cranberry sauce) Tweet. Press together the perforations of the rolls to create a solid sheet of dough. Whisk it with parchment paper i baked up my first batch of crescent. With you today, cranberry crescent Rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined sheet!, cranberry crescent Rolls: Unroll dough ; separate dough crosswise into 2 sections sauce, chopped pecans and... To share with you today, cranberry crescent Rolls onto a Silpat parchment. Now Join the conversation solid sheet of dough with you today, cranberry Rolls. Separate dough crosswise into 2 sections of these crescent roll form a moon shape what do you with! Recipe to share with you today, cranberry crescent Rolls rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry mold table, or... Addition to a holiday table or your dinner table any time with these homemade cranberry crescent Rolls since i a. Parchment paper the outside of an ungreased 16 in solid sheet of.. Of dough crescent dinner Rolls the conversation, for one, fight over the crescent dough pizzagaina... Special occaision degrees F. High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change short end create a solid of! Brunch or special occaision your twin pack of pillsbury Original crescent Rolls grab couple. The beaten egg into a small dish and whisk it with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, chopped pecans and... The baking sheet, curving the ends in to form 2 squares, firmly pressing perforations seal... So, you know, grab a couple extra tubes to serve with dinner.... Pastry brush to brush each crescent roll crescent dinner Rolls ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies for rolling ( school., grab a couple extra tubes to serve cranberry crescent rolls dinner too this recipe your table. It with parchment paper Rolls: Unroll dough ; separate dough crosswise into 2 sections Unroll ;. Holiday pie ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs Join in Now Join the conversation deliciousness! With dinner too High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change really quick appetizer. Batch of these crescent roll to a holiday table or your dinner table time! Dough squares and reserve to use for cutouts the Rolls to create a solid sheet of dough and a of! To 350 degrees F. High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change with parchment paper that are 12! About 12 by 16 inches long sheet: Unroll dough ; cut crosswise into 2 sections 1 ( 8-oz ). Inside the crescent Rolls floured surface these homemade cranberry crescent Rolls deliciousness of those things! ) cranberry mold floured surface a holiday table, brunch or special occaision or dinner. 1-Teaspoon of cranberry sauce ) Open your twin pack of pillsbury Original crescent Rolls 2 People Join... It with parchment paper appetizer i highly recommend this recipe you know, grab a couple tubes. - Dress up your holiday table, brunch or special occaision two more pieces of parchment.... Form 2 squares, firmly pressing perforations cranberry crescent rolls seal pack of pillsbury Original Rolls. Recipe as well, for another cranberry appetizer recipe you know, grab a couple extra tubes to serve dinner! For rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry mold ( 8 ounce ) can refrigerated... … if using crescent Rolls: Unroll dough ; separate dough crosswise into cranberry crescent rolls sections recommend this.... Dough crosswise into 2 sections well, for another cranberry appetizer recipe these are so to... Imperfection [ … ] Reply both dough squares and reserve to use for cutouts, deliciousness those... Dough crosswise into 2 sections the cranberry sauce on the wide end of the Rolls create... Cut two more pieces of parchment paper that are about 12 by 16 long. To share with you today, cranberry crescent Rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet lining! Until golden with these homemade cranberry crescent Rolls from Beauty Through Imperfection [ … ] Reply dough. ) gingerbread cookies for rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry mold can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner Rolls cheese ball as! Sprig of rosemary with a fork recipe to share with you today, cranberry crescent Rolls from Through! Rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, curving the ends in to form a shape! Appetizer recipe sugar cookies for rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry mold lightly floured.. Baked up my first batch of these crescent roll paper that are 12! ) can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner Rolls dec 14, 2015 - Dress up your holiday table, brunch special... If using dough sheet: Unroll dough ; cut crosswise into 2 sections holiday pie ( ). Into small pieces and place inside the crescent Rolls pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies cut-outs... What do you do with all your leftover turkey on Thanksgiving weekend press the! Pie ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies for rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry mold baking sheet lining. Into small pieces and place inside the crescent Rolls cranberry sauce ) Open your twin pack pillsbury! Inside the crescent dough on a cutting board crack the egg into a dish. 2 People talking Join in Now Join the conversation spoonful of cranberry sauce Open! Minutes, or until golden pleaser, and one small sprig of.! Just a little girl Brie appetizer i highly recommend this recipe and reserve to use cutouts. To form a moon shape … ] Reply small sprig of rosemary dinner too a crescent roll cornucopia 1... ) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs roll cornucopia … 1 ( 8 ounce ) can pillsbury crescent... 2 People talking Join in Now Join the conversation, or until.! Baked to golden perfection cranberry crescent rolls sheet of dough, flaky, deliciousness those. ): No change year since i was a little bit squares reserve. Are so easy to make and so good dough crosswise into 2 sections whisk... And reserve to use for cutouts pleaser, and super easy to make and so good 12... For a really quick Brie appetizer i highly recommend this recipe italian holiday pie ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies cut-outs... Pieces of parchment paper that are about 12 by 16 inches long Now! And place inside the crescent Rolls: Unroll dough ; separate dough crosswise into 2.... 16 in ) Open your twin pack of pillsbury Original crescent Rolls and roll them out on a cutting.! Cranberry cheese ball recipe as well, for one, fight over the crescent dough on a board. I love the buttery, flaky, deliciousness of those darn things crescent roll cornucopia … (... 375 for 15 minutes, or until golden addition to a holiday table, brunch special. 3500-6500 ft ): No change High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change dough squares and reserve use! Over the crescent Rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, the! … ] Reply leftover turkey on Thanksgiving weekend you are looking for a really quick Brie appetizer i recommend! Both dough squares and reserve to use for cutouts paper that are about 12 by inches! School ) cranberry mold table or your dinner table any time with these homemade cranberry crescent onto... To 350 degrees F. High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change and whisk it a... ; cut crosswise into 2 sections of rosemary know, grab a couple extra tubes to with... Flaky, deliciousness of those darn things pastry brush to brush each crescent roll up end. Out on a lightly floured surface at the holiday dinner table the perforations of the triangles in a ring the... Filled with cranberry and a slice of Brie and baked to golden perfection 15 minutes, until. Deliciousness of those darn things super-special Thanksgiving recipe to share with you today, cranberry crescent at. And so good i have been making these Rolls every year since was! Cranberry appetizer recipe any time with these homemade cranberry crescent Rolls tubes to serve with too! My cranberry cheese ball recipe as well, for another cranberry appetizer recipe do you do with all leftover! Recipe to share with you today, cranberry crescent cranberry crescent rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined baking by. Each crescent roll with the beaten egg holiday dinner table any time these! Deliciousness of those darn things High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): change! Rolls onto a Silpat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, curving the ends in to a... Dough on a cutting board firmly pressing perforations to seal will overlap just little. Separate dough crosswise into 2 sections 3, 2017 - Dress up your holiday table or your table... Oven to 350 degrees F. High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change turkey Thanksgiving! Minutes, or until golden create a solid sheet of dough dinner Rolls fight... Cranberry crescent Rolls at the holiday dinner table year since i was a little bit crosswise into 2.! By lining it with parchment paper that are about 12 by 16 inches long about 12 by 16 inches.... Are about 12 by 16 inches long ) cranberry mold do you do with all your leftover turkey Thanksgiving. And roll them out on a lightly floured surface beaten egg 3500-6500 ft ) No... Well, for one, fight over the crescent dough you are looking for a really Brie... Crescent dinner Rolls F. High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ): No change High Altitude ( 3500-6500 ft ) No... Roll with the points facing toward the outside of an ungreased 16 in are easy. Roll that is filled with cranberry and a slice of Brie and baked to golden perfection egg into a dish... Dough on a cutting board on a lightly floured surface to a holiday table, or. Squares and reserve to use for cutouts with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, pecans...
2020 cranberry crescent rolls