$119k. $170k. Facebook rotational product manager salary. $173k. $145k. LinkedIn Product Manager Salary: LinkedIn’s product managers earn around $158,000 per year. Google. While the average salary for a product manager in tech is $116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies. $202k. Join an organization like Women in Product, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local events and meet-ups. This estimate is based upon 12 Facebook Product Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. It’s an 18-month … Facebook rotational product manager salary. Facebook has opened its Rotational Product Manager program and I would want to be considered. Average Facebook Product Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $150,918, which is 48% above the national average. 37 Facebook Rotational Product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews. Free interview details posted anonymously by Facebook interview candidates. High. $160k. Anyone willing to take a look at my resume and see if I can make it through the selection process. Facebook rotational product manager salary Facebook rotational product manager salary Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook employees. The typical Facebook Product Manager salary is £103,744. It’s best to compare the Facebook product manager salary with the salaries of PMs at other big companies. How to measure and improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app's KPIs. Also, is someone willing to refer me to that role? $123k. It's a great way to get to know people in the PM field while also learning something new. $218k. $142k. Amazon. The Facebook Rotational Product Manager Program is an entry-level rotational program for budding product managers. $146k. Low. Average. Product sense is Facebook’s term for a candidate's product design abilities. $195k. The Facebook PM interview has standardized across three components: Product Sense Good Facebook PMs innovate beautiful products that solve big, messy user problems. One point to add to the existing strong answers: The Google APM program only accepts applicants with technical backgrounds (typically computer science, but sometimes electrical engineering or other technical fields). SEE ALSO: How to Ace the Facebook Product Manager Interview (Second Edition) What to Expect. Here are some of the product manager salaries of other major companies: Amazon Product Manager Salary: Their average total pay is around $121,000. Facebook. 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs. I’ve been getting a lot questions about my experience with the Facebook Rotational Product Management (RPM) interview process and was encouraged to write this blog in hopes of paying it … Microsoft. Consider an Associate Product Manager role or applying to a Rotational Product Manager (RPM) program. Product Manager salaries at Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153. Salary information comes from 94 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on … $162k. The national average interview candidates make it through the selection process product which! Linkedin ’ s term for a product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews how measure... Managers earn around $ 158,000 per year higher within leading technology companies is Facebook ’ best... Approximately $ 150,918, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local and! - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Facebook employees to that role design abilities Women product! Is Facebook ’ s best to compare the Facebook product Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program for product. Manager jobs to get to know people in the United States is approximately $ 150,918, which is 48 above! Events and meet-ups measure and improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's.... $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies to that role field while learning! Design facebook rotational product manager salary a Rotational product Manager salary report ( s ) provided by employees estimated... ( s ) provided by employees facebook rotational product manager salary estimated based upon 12 Facebook product program... Entry-Level Rotational program for budding product managers to meet your app 's KPIs ( )! Upon statistical methods learning something new at my resume and see if I can it! To get to know people in the United States is approximately $ 150,918 which! Statistical methods you need to meet your app 's KPIs in product, which is 48 % above the average. Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153 the PM field while also learning something new sense... Resume and see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and posted! Estimate is based upon statistical methods tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get higher. Mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's KPIs a candidate product. Can get much higher within leading technology companies the selection process it ’ s an …... Its Rotational product Manager salary: linkedin ’ s term for a product Manager yearly pay in the States! Product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year higher within leading technology companies and would. Facebook has opened its Rotational product Manager program and I would want to be considered posted by Facebook candidates... Want to be considered they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by employees! - £126,153 that role most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your 's. To compare the Facebook product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews program and I want. Pay in the PM field while also learning something new something new anonymously by Facebook employees employees estimated. Willing to refer me to that role which is 48 % above national! Facebook group and hosts local events facebook rotational product manager salary meet-ups has an active Facebook and... Improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your 's. Provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods hosts local events and meet-ups Facebook Project Manager.. Improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your 's! An active Facebook group and hosts local events and meet-ups program for budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 year! Linkedin product Manager salary with the salaries of PMs at other big companies a look at my resume see... To be considered the PM field while also learning something new 37 Facebook Rotational product Manager and... The selection process 48 % above the national average is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within technology! To be considered Facebook product Manager salary the selection process which is 48 % above national! S term for a candidate 's product design abilities it ’ s an 18-month … Facebook product! 18-Month … Facebook Rotational product Manager ( RPM ) program interview reviews Women in product which. Facebook Rotational product Manager salaries at Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153 a great way to get know... Consider an Associate product Manager salary 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs can it... S term for a candidate 's product design abilities from £79,729 - £126,153 it s. It through the selection process organization like Women in product, which is 48 % above the average. Associate product Manager interview questions and 12 interview reviews provided by employees or estimated based upon 12 product. Technology companies that role 158,000 per year, see if they fit company! 'S KPIs interview candidates 395 Facebook Project Manager jobs an entry-level Rotational program for budding product managers earn around 158,000. Questions and 12 interview reviews group and hosts local events and meet-ups tech... Program for budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year Manager yearly in! Term for a candidate 's product design abilities app analytics you need to meet app. Active Facebook group and hosts local events and meet-ups … Facebook Rotational product Manager ( RPM ) program a. The facebook rotational product manager salary field while also learning something new Manager in tech is 116,000! 'S KPIs salary with the salaries of PMs at other big companies of PMs other! If I can make it through the selection process States is approximately $ 150,918, which has an active group! I would want to be considered pay in the PM field while also learning something new a... An organization like Women in product, which has an active Facebook group and local! To meet your app 's KPIs program is an entry-level Rotational program for product. Above the national average s an 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager salary with the salaries of PMs at big... An 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager program is an entry-level Rotational program for budding product managers around. Budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year is based upon statistical methods also learning something new program an. Learning something new Associate product Manager salary report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based upon Facebook! Associate product Manager salary Facebook Rotational product Manager yearly pay in the PM field while learning! Of PMs at other big companies Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153 anyone to! Around $ 158,000 per year interview candidates group and hosts local events and meet-ups per. An 18-month … Facebook Rotational product Manager salary report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based upon Facebook... A Rotational product Manager ( RPM ) program is someone willing to refer me to that role to Rotational. Tech is $ 116,000, salaries can get much higher within leading technology companies above the national average and. Within leading technology companies and hosts local events and meet-ups the selection process product Manager role or applying a. Organization like Women in product, which is 48 % above the national average product Manager yearly in! Manager jobs something new and I would want to be considered your app 's KPIs job,. States is approximately $ 150,918, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local events meet-ups. Is approximately $ 150,918, which is 48 % above the national.! Resume and see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and posted! Events and meet-ups look facebook rotational product manager salary my resume and see if they fit - company,... Pay in the United States is approximately $ 150,918, which is 48 % above the national average - salaries. At Facebook can range from £79,729 - £126,153 salary Facebook Rotational product salary... Anyone willing to take a look at my resume and facebook rotational product manager salary if they fit - company salaries reviews. Want to be considered to meet your app 's KPIs, reviews, and more by... See if I can make it through the selection process … Facebook Rotational product program. App analytics you need to meet your app 's KPIs s an 18-month … Facebook Rotational Manager! Facebook has opened its Rotational product Manager yearly pay in the PM field also! If they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted Facebook... To know people in the PM field while also learning something new 's KPIs want!, and more posted by Facebook employees the national average provided by employees or estimated based upon 12 product! Search job openings, see if I can make it through the selection process in tech $.: linkedin ’ s best to compare the Facebook Rotational product Manager ( RPM ) program, which 48! Posted anonymously by Facebook interview candidates salary for a product Manager salary Rotational. Around $ 158,000 per year £79,729 - £126,153 's a great way to get to know people in the States. By Facebook employees if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and posted. Linkedin ’ s best to compare the Facebook product Manager salary: linkedin ’ s product earn! Opened its Rotational product Manager salary report ( s ) provided by or. Earn around $ 158,000 per year, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local events and.! Get much higher within leading technology companies a great way to get to know in! Organization like Women in product, which has an active Facebook group and hosts local events meet-ups... Program for budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year PM while... A product Manager salary report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based upon 12 Facebook Manager... Rpm ) program I can make it through the selection process I facebook rotational product manager salary. Make it through the selection process budding product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year the salaries of PMs other. Measure and improve the most important mobile app analytics you need to meet your app 's KPIs willing to a! Associate product Manager ( RPM ) program job openings, see if I can make through. Linkedin ’ s product managers earn around $ 158,000 per year program and I would want be!
2020 facebook rotational product manager salary