2. �%��%��@;����^�4��p�K�R)咤iNSMd Nikolaus ROSMANITZ Underline (also known as underscore) text is often used to emphasize a word or phrase within a sentence. 2. Don't have account, Sign Up Here. 1.- Does George often take a bath? Answers: 2. continue. You will receive a link … Make questions for the underlined words. Sign In Username or email * Password * Remember Me! Enviar por correo electrónico Escribe un blog Compartir con Twitter Compartir con Facebook Compartir en Pinterest. I always told my friends about school. Microsoft® Word für Microsoft 365 Añadir comentario. A��$3���=��mG6���#������Tͩ�|Qh�Vx�U� �6��I��'�M9e�� T}�_pB"#�_Fg�r�~�YN�Oغ��6Nf����sV�Q�:���n�X{���{��!�bq��l�q݋��/c �'�"|�/*��*�q��f�^Y��G�J$e�~����qvv �#�ԑ�����J�ޣ�8�G��q�2���|Ai�! He traveled to Nha Trang by coach. Free English online grammar exercise - forming questions - ask for the underlined words. My uncle died in 1990. 3. Respuestas . Columbus discovered America in 1492. d) Cities need flyover to avoid traffic jam. 1. He traveled to Nha Trang by coach. Câu hỏi trong đề: Top 5 Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án !! 12. They had a discussion on how to study well yesterday. 5.- Do your parents smoke cigarettes? The exam was extremely difficult. Tom is from England -> 2. Where did Tom live? Tiếng Anh lớp 7 . Making a new life on this dry land was going to be hard. Make questions for the underlined words: Answers: 2 Get Other questions on the subject: English. 1. The mechanic repaired the car last week. How did he repair everything? 15. 1. 4. And it would be convenient if I can collect those underlined words or sentences on a separate page so that I can check and revisit them conveniently. maxcage maxcage Answer: troublesome. Cheese and butter are made from _milk_. 8. Where did he kick the ball? << Make questions for the underlined words or phrases: 11. endstream Tìm kiếm make questions for the underlined words , make questions for the underlined words tại 123doc - Thư viện trực tuyến hàng đầu Việt Nam Etiquetas: MAKING QUESTIONS THEORY & ACTIVITIES. Amy wrote a letter. 1._Two hundred_ people are employed by the company. Mandy phoned her uncle last Tuesday. 2. 7. My father was in Ha Noi last month. What did he eat? When he got up, { his wife was having breakfast. A good practice for the students to revise question words and how to ask a question. Which choice best replaces the underlined word? Anne was in London last week. 3. He can speak 3 languages. There were 3 chairs in the kitchen. Cheese and butter are made from _milk_. 16. endobj Make questions for the underlined words. << /MarkInfo << Ask for the underlined words!! 2. make questions for the underlined words. Which simile is the BEST replacement for the underlined word? My sister lives in the house over there. 13. >> 9. 6. Who pays for the ticket? Hard gquaye2007 is waiting for your help. Make the questions for the underlined words. b) My father is sixty years old. They returned to America two weeks ago. �_��i߇<7տߙ�U�R2 $��;�)�Tf����%Tw���-�'4wh�J�v9�V=�V�U�����$ށ�Ng���[n�M��o�OX{x /Length 3224 đã đóng trannhat900. make questions for the underlined words: 1. → Compound tense, therefore we don’t need an additional helping verb. Make questions to the underlined words Help pls )) : 1) Polly likes cooking 2) Mr.Smith is a nice man 3) Columbus discovered America in 1492 4) I'hcv have just called you. There are 20 students are there in the room -> 10. 1._Two hundred_ people are employed by the company. Make a question … 1. Look at these statements: We make Yes/No questions by putting the first part of the verb in front of the subject: [Make five W/H Questions according to underlined words from the given statements (By using Who, What, When, Where, Why, Which and How) (Competency based)]2×5=10 a) He was a school teacher. QN002 - Ask for the underlined words Elementary QN003 - Fill in the question words Elementary QN004 - Ask questions with the given question words Intermediate Where did they stay? Microsoft® Word für Microsoft 365 She is a doctor.-> What is she? Responder Eliminar. My father is at home-> 3, Mary is playing football-> 4. The underlined words are showing that the United States is not doing its work to help the kids in need. By melindamakkos students reorder words in various questions about each other then answer them revising elementary/ pre-intermediate grammar 2,441 Downloads . 100 questions in different tenses. Everybody had to get back into the house { because it was getting cold }. 1. What do they look at? 4. Additionally, underline can denote the title of a story or poem. Make question for the underline words or pharse why were you late for work this morning? 8. Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 (Intermediate) making questions. Wh-word questions for underlined parts-part 1 - Duration: 20:25. 7) She had ironed all the linen by 6 o’clock yesterday. I went on holiday with some of my friends last summer. 3. ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS worksheet . Form questions in the past tense. A. more terrifying B. more frightening C. more concerning D. more suspenseful x�͝[o۸���;�� k/F�J4�m���A�8���M��[_RII�of(�ND��k2V��N,�?�����7e=��\���N�����"_Nϖu���}z��+N?Nn��I=].N?���O�˺(�����|?>Jh�?Y�2��+*8�$�9'eq|��_���������#9��>>�#ˆ�)M8M$���!�?�䦂���[��������q���h���M�������?�������G��=ƌV�$�����Hݕ�5��O��_��M�ۂN�,��5Fk���M~R All the factory workers have gone on strike. 13 0 obj Use the question words: Who - What - When - Where - How - Why. The underlined word is what you want to know. This tool generates underlined text (like t̲h̲i̲s̲ or t̳h̳i̳s̳) using unicode characters. I usually have lasagne for dinner. 2. /StructTreeRoot 6 0 R 3. Ngoại ngữ . 2 0 obj r���+�OQ��L��x��B�-˫�� ��,W�ih���.ϼ b� +�2̗v�'`�uC��i�&��{� �[p��.��+f�jn)�|��)X� E,�s�Wd I have never been to South Africa. 16. Explanation: These lines are giving attention to the question that why did the United States have declined the supply of help to the Hondurans kids. 2. 4.- What is Tom doing? (yes – no) 4. 5.- Do your parents smoke cigarettes? 14. My birthday is tomorrow.-> When is your birthday? 15. The children are going to school. I´m going to London to improve my English . The result will be known _next week_ 4. a milk bottle can reused _thirty_ times All the factory workers have gone on strike. stream Make questions for the underlined words or phrases. /Marked true 769 lượt xem. 1) Two hundred people are employed by the company. His mother cooks very well. My father was in Ha Noi last month. Responder. Make questions for the underlined words. What did they write down? in using LyX, I often underline some words or sentences that need to be revisited later. Jane opened the door.Who opened the door? uuid:ED6BC4C9-5724-4EFE-B3FD-EBEEEE0B2FF0 Câu hỏi trong đề: Top 5 Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án … 4. Sign In Now. - Mr. An teaches m3 English. QUESTIONS – NEGATIONS QN 2 Ask for the underlined word(s). We always played tennis after … /Length 3529 2�P�t, Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 - QN001, Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 (Intermediate). Ask for the underlined part of the sentence. /Filter [/FlateDecode] They drive to work twice a week. Explanation: These lines are giving attention to the question that why did the United States have declined the supply of help to the Hondurans kids. B V RAMANA ENGLISH GRAMMAR SINDIRI KESAVA RANI Recommended for you. MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS,Make questions for the underlined words,Make questions for the underlined words:,Giải bài tập trực tuyến - Giải bài tập Online: Giải bài tập trực tuyến, giải bài tập online, giải bài tập toán lý hóa, giải bài tập toán, giải bài tập vật lý, giải bài tập hóa học What do they hear? 3. %���� Make the questions for the underlined words. Write Questions for the Underlined Word exercises Make questions for the underlined words or phrases. >> 6. They returned to America two weeks ago. 3. Many thanks in advance; stay healthy. Exercise #1: Wh-Questions with Helping Verbs. 20:25. My favorite band is " BTS "-> 5. 2. I made a birthday cake yesterday. Học tập . He had got { a cold } before we met. She's wearing jeans and a white blouse. How_____? This is my laptop. Are there any good ways for doing such a thing? The tickets are $10. Questions worksheets: basic questions Level: elementary Age: 12-17 Downloads: 1748 A CLOSE ENCOUNTER Level: elementary Age: 9-14 Downloads: 1155 Questions (3) Level: elementary Age: 14-17 Downloads: 865 QUESTIONS WITH "HOW" Level: elementary Age: 11-14 Downloads: 857 QUESTIONS- EXERCISES Level: elementary Age: 12-14 … 3. 2) Cheese and butter are made from milk. 2.I felt sick after eating that food. /Type /Catalog Ask for the underlined words! Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 - QN001 %PDF-1.7 She came to New York in 1980 They flew with their family to Paris yesterday They flew to Paris with their family yesterday They flew to Paris with their family yesterday I have never eaten raw fish I have never eaten raw fish It takes no time to get to the airport I bough some cheese … Question words worksheets: Question words Level: elementary Age: 10-17 Downloads: 3798 QUESTION WORDS - GRAMMAR-GUIDE IN A FORMAT OF A CLASSROOM POSTER!!! MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINE WORDS en 8:32. 4. The underlined words are showing that the United States is not doing its work to help the kids in need. 11. 1 comentario: Unknown 15 de mayo de 2019, 0:33. no esta la corrección de este? >> 5. questions By yasser2255 make question about … Just use the order of Wh-question word + Subject + BE verb. make question for the underline words or pharse. 4.- What is Tom doing? 2..- What does Mike eat for breakfast every morning? Ask questions for the underlined words. /Lang (de-AT) WRITE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS IN THESE SENTENCES: 1. Forming Questions The use of question words and how to ask questions in English. MAKING QUESTIONS. 8. 5) I hose are my pencils. 1 thích . www.english-practice.at B1 Questions QN001 Form questions which ask for the underlined words. endobj 2. Answers : Her neighbor gave her a nice dress. Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "underlined words" – Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen. English, 21.06.2019 14:00, natalie2sheffield. Level: elementary Age: 8-17 Downloads: 2084 WHERE, WHEN, WHAT...? Make questions for the underlined words. He is always late because he never sets the alarm clock. 2.-MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS she came to New York in 1980 she came to New York in 1980. Make questions for underlined words - Make questions for underlined words,Tiếng Anh Lớp 6,bài tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 6,giải bài tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 6,Tiếng Anh,Lớp 6 It is 7 o'clock-> 9. 7. Forgot Password Lost your password? CONTACT / Privacy Policy / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2018 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved. uuid:ED6BC4C9-5724-4EFE-B3FD-EBEEEE0B2FF0 Wasps are a nuisance. Make questions underlined word Make questions ID: 1323240 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: 2nd ESO Age: 10+ Main content: Make questions Other contents: Add to my workbooks (0) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog 1. 1. /Subtype /XML 15. Who _____? The question word comes at the beginning of the sentence, and after it, the subject and helping verb switch positions. Who - asking for a person and animal: subject: no do, does, did. Tìm kiếm ask questions for the underlined words phrases in the following sentences , ask questions for the underlined words phrases in the following sentences tại 123doc - … 1.- Does George often take a bath? 1.Simon has a lot of pain now because she has a toothache. 9. Who saw a fine sports car? c) Hasanhas done the work. MAKE A QUESTION WITH UNDERLINED WORDS WITH WHO, WHY, WHERE WHEN, HOW worksheet . as smooth as silk like climbing Mount Everest as sweet as honey like counting sheep See answer what is underlined? 12. Her neighbor gave her a nice dress. 5. Read the sentence from Rina's comparative essay, and decide how she can make her language formal and objective. Mrs. Robinson bought a poster. Everybody had to get back into the house { because it was getting cold }. 5. 5. The result will be known _next week_ 4. a milk bottle can reused _thirty_ times 1. 6) Mr.Williams goes to work by train. I am a doctor-> 6. Please enter your email address. Where does the dog go? 6. {Narcy} had got away before John came back. 3. /Pages 5 0 R 4. 10. The narrative becomes scarier when Enrique can no longer keep his eyes open. /Type /Metadata 14. 2020-04-22T05:29:56+02:00 I was late for work this morning because there was too much trafic.
2020 make question for the underlined words