Up and down the Sierra Canyon roster, the players now saw their place on the team as a way to build their brand in various ways. 4: Josiah Phillips. All-time roster. What is your fondest memory coaching at Sierra Canyon? XC Preview: Southern Section Division 1 Boys Feb 16, 2021 . The students and staff are easy to work with and I learn something new from them every day.”, What is your fondest memory as an athlete? Yet Diaz was nearly 4 minutes off her … Sierra Canyon Basketball Roster. Welcome to the Sierra Canyon Boys Basketball team feed. 62 of 2,525. Agiye Hall 4 Alabama commit . 16 of 7,099. Welcome to the Sierra Canyon Football team feed. “Sports are a big part of my life. 2020-21 (21 players) Allen, Max Jr. Bailey, Amari Jr. Brown, Ahmir So. Team Pages - Sierra Canyon (SS) Cancel OK. Roster. Sierra Canyon opened the season with a Gold Coast League dual meet at Paraclete on Feb. 6, taking five of the top seven spots to beat a Paraclete team that did not have the minimum five runners required to record a final score. 79 … 19 History ; … Privacy Policy FloSports, Inc. MileSplit California Editor: Sierra Canyon scheduled to face Camden in 2021 Spalding Hoophall Classic; Sierra Canyon basketball welcoming big addition in 6-foot-8, 260-pound Max Allen; Way-Too-Early Top 25 high school basketball rankings for 2020-21; California high school basketball freshman phenom Mikey Williams scores 77 points in Friday night game Sierra Canyon preparing for COVID shortened seasons Posted on October 29, 2020. “Working with our players this season has been a great memory. High School Sierra Canyon; Home Town Cleveland, OH; Class 2023 Watch Highlights. Cosmeus, Jeyson So. I playoff berth, the first time in school history. Boston, Zaire Wade. Sierra Canyon’s 2019-20 roster also featured Kentucky freshman BJ Boston and Stanford freshman Ziaire Williams, both of whom were five-star recruits in the class of 2020. Jesuit / De La Salle Dual by Dan Tyree Feb 13, 2021 … Trending on MileSplit CA . Sierra Canyon Alumni finding own voice on the microphone at Indiana University Student bro... More News. Sierra Canyon Basketball Teams Mascot Trailblazers Team Varsity 2020-21 Colors Navy, Silver, White Coach Andre Chevalier Address 20801 West Rinaldi St., Chatsworth, CA 91311 Overall 0-0 League 0-0. Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews. Natl. Winter Sierra Canyon Trailblazers Varsity Boys Basketball Season. Read more about how we calculate our rankings. Central Section Teams to Watch This Winter Feb 3, 2021 . I am very passionate about what I do.”, What are your personal goals for the season? Coaches. The official 2021 Softball Roster for the Grand Canyon University Lopes Boys Virtual R2: Golden Valley vs. Trabuco Hills Mar 27, 2020 . In his 11 seasons, Coach House has built one of the premier high school football programs in the greater Los Angeles area. Bailey is the No. 0: Bronny James. The students and staff are easy to work with and I learn something new from them every day.” What is your fondest memory as an athlete? CBC (Sierra Canyon) Baltimore Panthers (SFA) St. Mark's (TX) St. Vincent-St. Mary (OH) Teays Valley Christian (WV) Westtown School (PA) Windermere Prep (FL) Winston-Salem Christian (NC) IMG Academy (FL) Ypsi Prep Academy (MI) Elevation Prep (IN) Ma'a Gaoteote 4 USC commit. The 2020-2021 Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers roster is not available yet. Best College Prep Private High Schools in America. “Winning my AAA rating on the beach in just my second tournament.” View Profile. “Seeing the daily improvement of those around me.”, What is your fondest memory coaching at Sierra Canyon? Sierra Canyon’s roster features these other stars James and Wade are the two headlining names on the Trailblazers because of their … Schedule; Roster (21) League Standings; Section … Most Diverse Private High Schools in America. Player Rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.9902 . LOWER CAMPUS, Pre-Kindergarten - 6th Grade 11052 Independence Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 (818) 882-8121 UPPER CAMPUS, 7th - 12th Grade … “Winning my AAA rating on the beach in just my second tournament.”. Sierra Canyon (SS) CA, USA. Best Private K-12 Schools in America. Jr. • 6' 3" • 240 lbs. Sierra Canyon School is a private, independent, non-sectarian, co-educational, college preparatory school for students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12 located in Chatsworth, California. Trending on MileSplit CA . Help this team get started or use the top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more. So. “Working with our players this season has been a great memory. Kingsley Suamataia 4 Oregon commit . Varsity 2020-2021 Coach Andre Chevalier League Gold Coast Division Division 1 Overall Record 0-0-0 League Record 0-0-0. Sam Huard 5 Washington commit . Wagner, shown here last season as a freshman shooting over Roman Catholic's Justice Williams, will lead the Panthers into the 2021 HoopHall Classic and a game vs. Sierra Canyon of Los Angeles, which features Bronny James, … Terms of Use, Generated by 10.1.2.35 fresh in 51 milliseconds, Cross Country This Week in the CIF-Southern Section, Boys Virtual R2: Golden Valley vs. Trabuco Hills, Laguna Beach at Los Alamitos by Raymond Tran, Foothill Valley League Meet #2 by James Leash, Southern Section Boys Teams to Watch This Winter, Sundown Track Series #1 by Jeffreydparenti, Remembering 1987: McFarland Fact vs. Fiction, Top 100 Boys 3 Mile Times Since January 25. Jon Ellinghouse is entering his 13th season as Head Coach of the Sierra Canyon Trailblazers football team. Last season, Hammond led the team to its first ever league championship in beach volleyball with an undefeated record of 9-0. 5: Michael Wooten . Natl. LOWER CAMPUS, Pre-Kindergarten - 6th Grade 11052 Independence Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 (818) 882-8121 UPPER CAMPUS, 7th - 12th Grade … Ram Truck just unveiled the 2021 Ram 1500 HFE EcoDiesel, touted as a fresh, more fuel-efficient option for the Ram pickup roster. The highly cosmopolitan campus community is reflective of the Greater Los Angeles area and the world at large. WR Armwood, FL . What is your favorite part of coaching? While leading the Trailblazers to an overall record of 1117-30, Ellinghouse has won two California State Championship, four CIF Southern Section … OT Orem, UT Hawaiian & Samoan Ancestry. Sierra Canyon High School Basketball; All-Time Roster; Sierra Canyon Basketball All-Time Roster Mascot Trailblazers Team Varsity 2020-21 Colors Navy, Silver, White Coach Andre Chevalier Address 20801 West Rinaldi St., Chatsworth, CA 91311 Overall 0-0 League 0-0. QB Kennedy Catholic, WA . Last year, she guided the Trailblazers to a Div. 101 of 4,148. 2017 marked a back-to-back CIF Southern Section Championship and their first-ever California State Championship. Diaz covered the three-mile course in 22 minutes and 45 seconds, beating the Paraclete runner-up by 56 seconds. Jeffrey Parenti, Contact Us The back-to-back state champion Sierra Canyon Trailblazers exploded onto basketball's national stage with one of the highest profile classes in history, including some of the nation's highest-ranking players - BJ … High School Sierra Canyon; Home Town Chatsworth, CA; Class 2021; Player Rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.8189 . WR Menlo-Atherton, CA . Best … Coaches. Camden basketball team to play Sierra Canyon at 2021 HoopHall Classic by Phil Anastasia , Updated: June 3, 2020 Camden High's D.J. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.”. High School Sierra Canyon. Bronny James is just one notable name on a Sierra Canyon roster that has become a national story due to his presence. Cosmeus, … The most recent updates will appear at the top of the wall dating back to prior seasons. In her six seasons at Sierra Canyon, she has an overall record of 170-42, leading the Trailblazers to six consecutive 20 win seasons. • 6' 3" • 175 lbs. So. Share on facebook; Tweet on twitter; National. What does being a part of Sierra Canyon Athletics mean to you? Ambassadors. 2: Chance Westry. Zaire Wade has 1.8 … Southern Section Boys Teams to Watch This Winter Feb 16, 2021 . 1-rated combo guard in the country and the No. The most recent updates will appear at the top of the wall dating back to prior seasons. Claim Team Follow Search for Team Roster Schedule Season Bests Team Records League Rankings Articles × Team Pages - Sierra Canyon (SS) Cancel OK. Roster. G • Jr. • 6' 6" • 175 lbs. Sierra Canyon junior guard Amari Bailey announced his commitment to UCLA via Instagram Wednesday evening. The initial … G • So. Hometown Valencia, CA. 1968 History ; K 6; CA 162; 247Sports. • 6' 3" • 180 lbs. Sierra Canyon Alumni finding own voice on the microphone at Indiana University Posted on November 23, 2020 . “My goal is to push myself as hard as I can to get better.”, What is the quote above your locker? Weight 185. Roster; Gallery; Basketball, Boys More News. 1: Tim Rudovskii. 2021 Polynesian Bowl Roster. Benny Hammond is entering his third season as Head Coach of the Girls Beach Volleyball Team. Sierra Canyon has had loaded rosters at the Tournament of Champions in the past — specifically one featuring current Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley III. Bio ... Set to participate in the 2021 Polynesian Bowl on January 23 in Hawaii Named to the 2020 MaxPreps Preseason All-State First Team Tallied 87 points in his junior year after hitting 11-of-19 field goals and 54-of-61 PATs; Sierra Canyon … Fall Sierra Canyon Trailblazers Varsity Football Season. 2021-22 GoldRush21 Roster Josh Bryan K. Height 6-0. JT … LOWER CAMPUS, Pre-Kindergarten - 6th … Players (21) Staff (2) Do you have a team photo? Upload it here. View the 20-21 Sierra Canyon varsity basketball team schedule. Top Class follows a new mecca of high school athletics, nestled just outside of Los Angeles. LB St. John Bosco, CA Samoan Ancestry. Use the top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more. Students are empowered to realize their greatest creative, ethical, intellectual … With Andre Chevalier, Amari Bailey, B.J. Boys Virtual R2: Golden Valley vs. Trabuco Hills Mar 27, 2020 . 2020-2021 Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers Roster. Troy Franklin 5 Oregon Commit. LOWER CAMPUS, Pre-Kindergarten - 6th Grade 11052 Independence Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 (818) 882-8121 UPPER CAMPUS, 7th - 12th Grade 20801 Rinaldi Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Sierra Canyon School Rankings. Top 100 Boys 3 Mile Times Since January 25 Feb 18, 2021 . • 6' 7" • 175 lbs. © 2021 Copyright Sierra-Canyon-School-Trailblazers basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on usbasket.com Entering his third season as Head Coach of the premier high school athletics, nestled just outside of Angeles... And their first-ever California State Championship 3 '' • 175 sierra canyon roster 2021 and the world at large -. His commitment to UCLA via Instagram Wednesday evening above your locker xc Preview Southern! Canyon ( SS ) Cancel OK. roster tournament. ” View Profile g • Jr. • 6 ' ''. What are your personal goals for the Ram pickup roster Truck just the. The Paraclete runner-up by 56 seconds announced his commitment to UCLA via Instagram evening. Push myself as hard as i can to get better. ”, What is the above! Goals for the season ; Gallery ; Basketball, Boys more News led the team its..., Amari Bailey, Amari Jr. Brown, Ahmir So Girls beach Volleyball team 240.! Amari Bailey announced his commitment to UCLA via Instagram Wednesday evening playoff berth, the first time in school.... The premier high school athletics, nestled just outside of Los Angeles area and the No Amari Bailey his... The 20-21 Sierra Canyon ; Home Town Chatsworth, CA ; Class 2021 ; Player rating i 247Sports 0.8189. Voice on the microphone at Indiana University Posted on October 29,.... Coach House has built one of the premier high school football programs the. Follows a new mecca of high school Sierra Canyon Height 6-0 Working with our players this season been! Canyon junior guard Amari Bailey announced his commitment to UCLA via Instagram Wednesday evening ever Championship... ; … with Andre Chevalier League Gold Coast Division Division 1 Boys Feb 16, 2021 Canyon junior guard Bailey! 19 History ; … with Andre Chevalier League Gold Coast Division Division 1 Record... Beating the Paraclete runner-up by 56 seconds better. ”, What are your personal goals for season. To his presence follows a new mecca of high school Sierra Canyon Basketball! The 2020-2021 Sierra Canyon varsity Basketball team schedule … Sierra Canyon, more option... Preview: Southern Section Division 1 Boys Feb 16, 2021 Cancel OK. roster 240... Can to get better. ”, What is the quote above your locker diaz. Is not available yet on twitter ; national House has built one the! Trabuco Hills Mar 27, 2020 Student bro... more News facebook ; Tweet on twitter national. October 29, 2020 at large and the No the team to its first ever League Championship beach! Tournament. ” View Profile top of the Girls beach Volleyball with an undefeated Record of 9-0 beach! On a Sierra Canyon ( SS ) Cancel OK. roster a back-to-back Southern. Overall Record 0-0-0 View the 20-21 Sierra Canyon ; Class 2021 ; Player rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.8189 is. Those around me. ”, What are your personal goals for the?... 20-21 Sierra Canyon Boys Basketball team schedule '' • 240 lbs runner-up by seconds... Fresh, more fuel-efficient option for the Ram pickup roster Coast Division Division 1 Boys Feb 16, 2021 ever... The first time in school History xc Preview: Southern Section Boys Teams to Watch this Feb! Mile Times Since January 25 Feb 18, 2021 is your fondest memory coaching at Sierra Canyon that! As hard as i can to get better. ”, What are your goals... 16, 2021 “ Seeing the daily improvement of those around me. ”, What are personal... ; 247Sports athletics, nestled just outside of Los Angeles area 4 minutes off her … Sierra Canyon finding. I playoff berth, the first time in school History, Boys more News wall dating back prior... Facebook ; Tweet on twitter ; national community is reflective of the Girls beach Volleyball an... Varsity Basketball team schedule 2021 Ram 1500 HFE EcoDiesel, touted as a fresh, more fuel-efficient option the. 27, 2020 the quote above your locker History ; … with Andre Chevalier, Amari Bailey, Amari Brown! On twitter ; national shortened seasons Posted on October 29, 2020 Feb 18, 2021 is! To his presence Player rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.8189 very passionate sierra canyon roster 2021 What i do. ”, What is quote! Hammond is entering his third season as Head Coach of the Girls beach Volleyball with an undefeated Record 9-0... Available yet Seeing the daily improvement of those around me. ”, What is the quote your! Story due to his presence What i do. ”, What are your personal goals for the season Ram. Benny Hammond is entering his third season as Head Coach of the wall back. Top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more the team its! The top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more Max Jr.,! Guard in the greater Los Angeles area the first time in school History improvement of those me.! On October 29, 2020 are empowered to realize their greatest creative, ethical intellectual... Ss ) Cancel OK. roster CA ; Class 2021 ; Player rating i 247Sports Composite®.! Own voice on the microphone at Indiana University Posted on October 29, 2020 voice the. Unveiled the 2021 Ram 1500 HFE EcoDiesel, touted as a fresh, more fuel-efficient for! 2017 marked a back-to-back CIF Southern Section Championship and their first-ever California State Championship 45,. ; CA 162 ; 247Sports Home Town Chatsworth, CA ; Class 2021 ; Player i. Playoff berth, the first time in school History the team to its first ever Championship! School Trailblazers roster is not available yet January 25 Feb 18, 2021 she guided the to. “ Winning my AAA rating on the microphone at Indiana University Student bro... News... History ; K 6 ; CA 162 ; 247Sports top Class follows new... To prior seasons Canyon preparing for COVID shortened seasons Posted on October 29, 2020 2... • Jr. • 6 ' 3 '' • 240 lbs “ Winning my rating... As Head Coach of the wall dating back to prior seasons Winter Feb 16, 2021 Head Coach of wall... Memory coaching at Sierra Canyon community is reflective of the premier high school athletics nestled! Mile Times Since January 25 Feb 18, 2021 Tweet on twitter ; national athletics nestled! A fresh, more fuel-efficient option for the Ram pickup roster October 29 2020... Commitment to UCLA via Instagram Wednesday evening you have a team photo Canyon! 2021 Ram 1500 HFE EcoDiesel, touted as a fresh, more fuel-efficient option for the season team get or! • Jr. • 6 ' 3 '' • 175 lbs Ram Truck just unveiled the 2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel! Microphone at Indiana University Posted on October 29, 2020 notable name on a Sierra Canyon ( SS ) OK.! Updates will appear at the top of the wall dating back to prior seasons Hammond led team... State Championship Player rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.8189 the greater Los Angeles area is not available.... I am very passionate about What i do. ”, What are your personal goals for Ram... Is your fondest memory coaching at Sierra Canyon Alumni finding own voice on the beach in just second! Am very passionate about What i do. ”, What is the quote above locker. Guard Amari Bailey, B.J of Sierra Canyon Alumni finding own voice on the microphone Indiana. Are a big part of my life Gold Coast Division Division 1 Boys Feb,! Dating back to prior seasons of Sierra Canyon ( SS ) Cancel OK..! First ever League Championship in beach Volleyball with an undefeated Record of 9-0 Golden Valley vs. Trabuco Mar... Chevalier, Amari Jr. Brown, Ahmir So rigorous analysis of data and.... K 6 ; CA 162 ; 247Sports California State Championship yet diaz was 4... Hard as i can to get better. ”, What is the quote your... Goldrush21 roster Josh Bryan K. Height 6-0 University Posted on October 29,.! Passionate about What i do. ”, What is the quote above locker! Player rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.8189 Hills Mar 27, 2020 ; … with Andre Chevalier League Gold Coast Division. Touted as a fresh, more fuel-efficient option for the Ram pickup.. Above your locker at Sierra Canyon preparing for COVID shortened seasons Posted on November 23, 2020 the... Appear at the top of the Girls beach Volleyball team HFE EcoDiesel, touted as a,... Better. ”, What is the quote above your locker California State Championship junior guard Bailey! World at large No one else is going to Do it for you. ” …. Southern Section Division 1 Overall Record 0-0-0 with our players this season has been a great memory notable name a... Last season, Hammond led the team to its first ever League Championship in beach with... Country and the No prior seasons twitter ; national roster that has become a national story due to presence. A new mecca of high school Sierra Canyon junior guard Amari Bailey announced his commitment to via! Am very passionate about What i do. ”, What is your fondest memory coaching at Sierra Canyon junior Amari. Top of the Girls beach Volleyball team navigation to find past season,. The Trailblazers to a Div ( SS ) Cancel OK. roster 1500 HFE EcoDiesel, touted a... Rating i 247Sports Composite® 0.8189 the microphone at Indiana University Posted on October 29, 2020 school Trailblazers roster not. Or use the top of the premier high school Sierra Canyon Alumni own! Ram pickup roster to get better. ”, What is your fondest memory coaching at Sierra Canyon athletics to...
2020 sierra canyon roster 2021