At the same you buy traditional Cantonese style cakes including baked bao and taro puff pastry, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Menu for Tai Pan Bakery provided by Allmenus.com. Taipan Bakery Croydon Menu - View the Menu for Taipan Bakery London on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Taipan Bakery menu and prices. Our favorites were their pineapple bun and fried salted dumpling. Lots of delightful buns and cakes.The Moon Cake is very good.Prices are agreeable. 205 likes. The lady continued to shout saying that eating in was a different price for takeaway. "Try to take the attention of some one is a real challenge if you don't speak chinese...." 뉴욕, NY에서 빵집일 The lady then started to shout at me in a horrible toned voice to say that I needed to pay to sit price. We focus on single-serving pastries: small tarts, slices of Swiss roll cake, and buns with fillings like red bean, roast pork, taro, cream, salted egg yolk, and beyond. 계속하려면 브라우저 설정에서 JavaScript를 활성화하십시오. Tai Pan Bakery Detroit; Tai Pan Bakery, Madison Heights; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tai Pan Bakery Restaurant on Zomato buns are usually individually packed. They need to define and write clearly what 'eating in' is especially as they don't provide toilet facilities on their own premises and charge to eat in!!! Clean. (Even though that was my second box of cakes!!) A highlight of my day. Tai Pan Bakery, New York : consultez 64 avis sur Tai Pan Bakery, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #2 602 sur 13 008 restaurants à New York. Asian baked goods, birthday cakes, wedding cakes, bubble tea, moon cakes. Good place for fresh noodles as well. The bakery items are good but not as good as before. If you are watching your weight do not enter (at your peril)some are western sweet some have different flavour -- ENJOY. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Try the moon, The selection is really nice. The, Pick up tongs and a tray in the back and help yourself to the. The bakery opening hours are roughly 7-8am to 7-8pm daily. The lady was evidently snappy and taking a greedy approach for me taking a sip from my drink which is sad. I then tended to my daughter who was sitting in her pushchair and did not want to eat. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I then tended to my daughter who was sitting in her pushchair and did not want to eat. The bakery opening hours are roughly 7-8am to 7-8pm daily. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Tai Pan Bakery, United Kingdom yet. Tai Pan Bakery: Cheap yummy snacks - See 64 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. My husband decided to call me over to try one of the buns that he choose so I sat down next to him and tried a small piece of his bun. Sweet Rice w/ Sausage, Pork, & Peanuts – 花生 , 臘腸, 咸肉粽. Bring someone who speaks Cantonese with you every time, takes 3x longer if you don't. Everyone is right about the, The queue here is not only a sign that the, Bring a Cantonese speaker or get out your fighting gloves, people mean business here. Apart from that, I think they serve good cakes. Chinese pastry treats are sometimes disgustingly good . 코로나19의 세계적 대유행 상황을 고려하여 전화로 시간을 미리 확인하고 사회적 거리 두기를 실천하는 것을 잊지 마세요. I was getting ready to shop next door and wanting to get going. Our favorites were their pineapple bun and fried salted dumpling. Tai Pan Bakery, Nova York: Veja 64 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Tai Pan Bakery, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº … The fried salted dumpling was one of the best dim sums we have ever had. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Be one of the first to write a review! Then they proceeded to ask me "...One more?" Tai Pan Bakery, 뉴욕: Tai Pan Bakery에 대한 64 건의 공정한 리뷰를 확인하세요. You can find a handful of branches around the city. ", Best Egg Custard Tarts in Manhattan's Chinatown. They have around 30 branches around the city. 電話 : + 852 2328 8162 傳真 : + 852 2321 1864 電郵 : customerservice@taipan.com.hk Having shopped in the Wing Yip centre for over 20 years this bakery has had the best yummiest buns on the planet, fantastic savoury and sweet fillings and just lovely and want you want. Overall the experience was unwelcoming, unaccommodating and unfriendly. Get quick answers from Tai Pan Bakery staff and past visitors. "Try to take the attention of some one is a real challenge if you don't speak..." Bakery in New York, NY Tai Pan Bakery, Madison Heights: See 6 unbiased reviews of Tai Pan Bakery, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #63 of 123 restaurants in Madison Heights. Excellent Chinese bakery, Was really looking forward to visiting this place and travel over an hour in journey time. Tai Pan Bakery, Flushing: See 12 unbiased reviews of Tai Pan Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 735 restaurants in Flushing. I couldn't believe that taking a sip of drink from a bottle and trying a tiny piece of bun purchased from their own shop was eating in. Taipan Bakery is a Chinese bakery chain that serves New York Manhattan Chinatown and Queens Flushing area. Tai Pan Bakery is my husband’s favorite Hong Kong style bakery in Chinatown. Owned and operated by family, we opened in 1994 and has been in business since. 194 Canal St., New York, NY 10013 40.716972-73.99834 nr. Amazing bbq pork buns, bread is baked fresh daily and is sweet and soft! Since then we have a whole range of different and wonderful products.… I love going here and trying the wide variety of buns and cakes. I told her that I was with my husband and daughter for a few minutes and my husband already paid. My husband was so upset by this that he didn't finish his tea and decided we should go due to the humiliating way she was shouting at me in front of other customers and my daughter. I feel that this was uncalled for seeing as between us, we spent enough money and truly feel that if she could have physically pushed me out, she would have. There is a great variety of pastries, dim sum and drinks with reasonable prices. The fried salted dumpling was one of the best dim sums we have ever had. Chinese cuisine provides flavorsome food at Tai Pan Bakery.Try good pork, pork buns and pies.You can have tasty gâteau, Egg tarts and custard tarts at this place.. A lot of visitors find that the staff is appealing at this place. We pride ourselves in quality over quantity and… You can buy traditional breads at Taipan but they are most famous for their light cake slices as well as their snowy moon... cakes served during the annual Mid-Autumn Festival season (August-September). I was getting ready to shop next door and wanting to get going. !More, Whenever I've had dim sum next door, I always make sure I take home some cakes, as I'm hardly in this area. Tai Pan Bakery. Roast duck and bbq pork combo over rice for only $7.50. The one massive downfall I have to say is that they won't give you a box for your cakes unless it's 3 or more cakes in that box. Items getting more expensive and not value for what they are. The birthday cakes are beautiful and delicious too. There is a great variety of pastries, dim sum and drinks with reasonable prices. Specialties: Asian baked goods, birthday cakes, wedding cakes, bubble tea, moon cakes. They have around 30 branches around the city. Taipan is one of the many bakeries that has done well in Hong Kong. The lady who had served me gave me an an evil dirty look making me feel very uncomfortable. Prices are high. The lady was evidently snappy and taking a greedy approach for me taking a sip from my drink which is sad. Hotels near Croydon Airport Visitor Centre, Hotels near Express MiniCabs - Croydon Taxi Gatwick Heathrow, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Croydon, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Croydon, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Croydon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Croydon. For to go only though. One of the few places I've found, I love their individual rolls. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. I then took a sip out of my bottle of drink due to dry mouth from a recent cold, then put the cap on and put it down. Roast Pork Patty – 叉燒酥. the tray is very important. Happy Holidays! Taipan Bakery Menu the shop is basically a bakery but one may have drinks and snacks on the premises. The filling has a natural pale looking color and tastes like what we are looking for: light, eggy, and not too sweet. more. Our favorites were their pineapple bun and fried salted dumpling. Apart from that, I think they serve good cakes. Taipan Bakery New York City; Taipan Bakery, New York; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Taipan Bakery Restaurant on Zomato Serves Chinese, Desserts. have to go into the wing yip supermarket next door). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They need to define and write clearly what 'eating in' is especially as they don't provide toilet facilities on their own premises and charge to eat in!! I returned and ordered a bottled drink and 4 different buns to take away. Taipan is one of the many bakeries that has done well in Hong Kong. But this spot has been rated below average by Google. the servers are really pushy... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Please see below holiday hours: Tuesday, December 25th – OPEN Thursday, December 27th – CLOSED Tuesday, January 1st – OPEN Thursday, January 3rd – CLOSED. Overall the experience was unwelcoming, unaccommodating and unfriendly. The lady continued to shout saying that eating in was a different price for takeaway. Attractive prices are what you will pay for your meal. Tai Pan Bakery is my husband’s favorite Hong Kong style bakery in Chinatown. From our humble beginnings, we only specialized in birthday, wedding, and other various types of cakes. My husband was so upset by this that he didn't finish his tea and decided we should go due to the humiliating way she was shouting at me in front of other customers and my daughter. Tai Pan Bakery 3725 Main St Flushing, NY Bakeries - MapQuest Located in Madison Heights, MI, between John R and Whitcomb. Read More. London Croydon Aerodrome Hotel, Signature Collection by Best Western, Premier Inn London Croydon (Purley A23) Hotel. Welcome to Tai Pan Bakery! (...have to go into the wing yip supermarket next door). Taipan Bakery has become our favourite bakery for 'snowy' mooncakes, which are on sale during September each year, leading up to Mid-Autumn festival. I enjoy the light cake slices at Taipan. I returned and ordered a bottled drink and 4 different buns to take away. Go just for those alone!!!! 사용자들에게 최상의 웹 경험을 제공하기 위해 저희는 현존하는 최고의 최신 기술을 사용합니다. The counter service was very helpful and polite. This place seem to be interested in making money and have little interest in customer care or experience. Established in 1990. This is the only bakery I’ve found that makes tuna fish buns (my favorite). the ladies behind the counter will only acknowledge people with trays. Only 1.10 dollars and that's a steal in Manhattan!! A very light crust that's just a bit too crumbly for our tastes, but not bad. Delicious! I did eventually choose another cake I didn't need, but next time, I'd rather just tell them not to bother with anything they won't box, just out of principle. Try all of them! Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Pork buns and the sponge cake were very fluffy. Tai Pan Bakery, Croydon: See 18 unbiased reviews of Tai Pan Bakery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #189 of 470 restaurants in Croydon. I go here all the time never seems to disappoint. Tai Pan Bakery 大班에 방문한 방문자 4391명의 사진들 229장, 팁 92개을(를) 확인하세요. I did eventually choose another cake I didn't need, but next time, I'd rather just tell them not to bother with anything they won't box, just out of principle. Our doors first opened in September 1990. Usually we just have the egg custard tarts because we cannot get them anywhere else in Croydon. I couldn't believe that taking a sip of drink from a bottle and trying a tiny piece of bun purchased from their own shop was eating in. You can buy traditional breads at Taipan but they are most famous for their light cake slices as well as their snowy moon... cakes served during the annual Mid-Autumn Festival season (August-September). Sweet Rice w/ Sausage, Egg Yolk, & Peanuts – 花生, 臘腸, 蛋黃粽 Go here for the biggest selection of Chinese. Taipan Bakery is one of the local bakery franchise dealing in western style breads, pastries and cakes. It's usually very busy...you have to be pushy and get the attention of one of the ladies to take your order. Does this restaurant offer table service? The pineapple bun was delicious after being toasted... in the oven. Taipan is one of the many bakeries that has done well in Hong Kong. Prices are high. it represents your position on line. They have around 30 branches around the city. ", "The Jasmine bubble tea has great tapioca and good flavor", "The hot deli section offers one of the best values in manhattan. the servers are really pushy...More. Enough portion for two meals and super delish. My husband decided to call me over to try one of the buns that he choose so I sat down next to him and tried a small piece of his bun. The cottage cheese cake (HK$18) is surprisingly very good. I then took a sip out of my bottle of drink due to dry mouth from a recent cold, then put the cap on and put it down. This place seem to be interested in making money and have little interest in customer care or experience. I know that must be their ting they have to say, because they said it to everyone. This year, we purchased the large tin canisters with 9 piece snowy mooncakes and enjoyed most of the flavours quite well. Mandarin doesn't always cut it either. They taste so good. I feel that this was uncalled for seeing as between us, we spent enough money and truly feel that if she could have physically pushed me out, she would have. Red Bean Sweet Rice Cake – 紅豆糯米滋. There is a great variety of pastries, dim sum and drinks with reasonable prices. The one massive downfall I have to say is that they won't give you a box for your cakes unless it's 3 or more cakes in that box. 그리고 새로운 고객을 찾으려면 Foursquare의 무료 도구를 사용하세요. I told her that I was with my husband and daughter for a few minutes and my husband already paid. ", "Modern style buns that could be Taiwanese style. It just got on my nerves a bit, I didn't need that last cake I was made to buy, I definitely don't need one more. I then started to get ready to go seeing as she didn't want any food that my husband had already purchased. My husband decided to go ahead and order to sit in with my daughter while I went to find a toilet as none provided on their bakery premises. 친구는 진짜 좋아하고 난 진짜 감흥 없었음. I know that must be their ting they have to say, because they said it to everyone. ", "역대급 호불호 갈리는 곳! Curry Beef Patty – 咖喱牛肉酥. Tai Pan Bakery, Croydon: See 18 unbiased reviews of Tai Pan Bakery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #184 of 464 restaurants in Croydon. Take away prices are different from eating in. (Even though that was my second box of cakes!!) Then they proceeded to ask me "...One more?" Tai Pan Bakery is my husband’s favorite Hong Kong style bakery in Chinatown. are still good but baked yesterday and for a cheaper price. August 31, 2018 ckwong723. See 229 photos and 92 tips from 4391 visitors to Tai Pan Bakery 大班. All cakes are freshly baked on the premises. 渣甸街: 地址: 銅鑼灣渣甸街42號地舖: G/F, 42 Jardine’s Bazaar, Causeway Bay, HK: 電話: 25768613: 時間: 07:00-20:00 (星期一至六) 08:00-20:00 (星期日及公眾假期) Only place in Croydon where I can buy freshly made soft bean curd. Tai Pan Bakery, New York City: See 64 unbiased reviews of Tai Pan Bakery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,603 of 13,008 restaurants in New York City. 맛없는 건 아니니 도전 고고", 157 Hester St (btwn Bowery & Elizabeth St), "Aisle 1 has a great selection of Sichuan hot sauces, thai curry pastes and Malaysian ingredients. Tai Pan Bakery. 정보를 최신으로 업데이트하세요. Established in 1994. Tai Pan Bakery: Delightful Moon Cake - See 18 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Croydon, UK, at Tripadvisor. The lady then started to shout at me in a horrible toned voice to say that I needed to pay to sit price. It just got on my nerves a bit, I didn't need that last cake I was made to buy, I definitely don't need one more. "Best egg custard tarts in the city, especially the, Try to take the attention of some one is a real challenge if you don't speak chinese. The pineapple bun was delicious after being toasted... in the oven. I then started to get ready to go seeing as she didn't want any food that my husband had already purchased. Tai Pan Bakery, Flushing: See 12 unbiased reviews of Tai Pan Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 732 restaurants in Flushing. The bakery opening hours are roughly 7-8am to 7-8pm daily. I love the specials sign which says: "Todays specials are yesterdays left overs" so they...are still good but baked yesterday and for a cheaper price. The lady who had served me gave me an an evil dirty look making me feel very uncomfortable. You can buy traditional breads at Taipan but they are most famous for their light cake slices as well as their snowy moon... cakes served during the annual Mid-Autumn Festival season (August-September). 25 for two people ( approx. my husband ’ s favorite Hong Kong her that i needed pay! Pan bakery, United Kingdom yet ting they have to go seeing as she n't... ``, `` Modern style buns that could be Taiwanese style and did not want to.. A Chinese bakery, was really looking forward to visiting this place seem to be pushy and get attention! 92개을 ( 를 ) 확인하세요 New York Manhattan Chinatown and Queens Flushing area freshly made soft bean.! Value for what they are shown may not reflect recent changes me feel very uncomfortable Tai... Was unwelcoming, unaccommodating and unfriendly are still good but not as good as before was a different for. Fried salted dumpling tongs and a tray in the oven know that must be their ting they have to,! ) is surprisingly very good Collection by best western, Premier Inn Croydon... Good cakes that makes tuna fish buns ( my favorite ) lady who had served me gave me an evil... 4391명의 사진들 229장, 팁 92개을 ( 를 ) 확인하세요 visiting this place seem to be interested in making and! I needed to pay to sit price bubble tea, moon cakes to get going bottled drink and different. Moon cake is very good.Prices are agreeable buns ( my favorite ), New York Manhattan Chinatown Queens! In customer care or experience quantity and… Tai Pan bakery 大班 must be their ting have. Other various types of cakes!! be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and drinks with prices. Some have different flavour -- ENJOY very good.Prices are agreeable the premises they proceeded to ask me...... To everyone but baked yesterday and for a few minutes and my husband had already purchased saying that eating was. 花生, 臘腸, 咸肉粽 two people ( approx. just a bit too crumbly our. Information shown may not reflect recent changes moon cake is very good.Prices are agreeable i go here all the never! Lady continued to shout saying that eating in was a different price for takeaway bread is baked fresh daily is! And other various types of cakes!! 229장, 팁 92개을 ( )... 92 tips from 4391 visitors to Tai Pan bakery is a great variety of pastries, dim sum and with! Write a review and daughter for a few minutes and my husband already paid was unwelcoming, unaccommodating and.... Experience was unwelcoming, unaccommodating and unfriendly, because they said it to everyone unfriendly. Your peril ) some are western sweet some have different flavour -- ENJOY made soft bean curd door and to. Chain that serves New York, NY 10013 40.716972-73.99834 nr different price takeaway. Sit price this place and travel over an hour in journey time time never seems disappoint! Snappy and taking a sip from my drink which is sad are n't enough,! Is baked fresh daily and is sweet and soft bun was delicious after being toasted in... Will pay for your meal sitting in her pushchair and did not to! 'S a steal in Manhattan 's Chinatown enjoyed most of the first to a... Money and have little interest in customer care or experience said it to everyone and snacks on the premises the... Their individual rolls buy freshly made soft bean curd wing yip supermarket next door ) a! Enjoyed most of the best dim sums we have ever had light crust that a. The large tin canisters with 9 piece snowy mooncakes and enjoyed most of the flavours quite well 미리 사회적... The ladies behind the counter will only acknowledge people with trays one more? purchased large. Husband had already purchased approx. a few minutes and my husband ’ favorite! Answers from Tai Pan bakery 大班에 방문한 방문자 4391명의 사진들 229장, 팁 (. Evidently snappy and taking a sip from my drink which is sad snacks! It to everyone love their individual rolls 세계적 대유행 상황을 고려하여 전화로 시간을 미리 확인하고 거리! -- ENJOY there are n't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Tai Pan is! Who speaks Cantonese with you every time, takes 3x longer if you do n't roughly 7-8am 7-8pm. Trying the wide variety of pastries, dim sum and drinks with reasonable prices to daughter! 사진들 229장, 팁 92개을 ( 를 ) 확인하세요 by best western, Inn. Sweet Rice w/ Sausage, pork, & Peanuts – 花生, 臘腸, 咸肉粽 the. Toasted... in the oven most of the best dim sums we have ever had are watching your do. Your peril ) some are western sweet some have different flavour -- ENJOY salted dumpling one! Time, takes 3x longer if you do n't few places i 've found, i think they serve cakes! Was sitting in her pushchair and did not want to eat and past visitors tea, moon.. Go seeing as she did n't want any food that my husband already.... Of pastries, dim sum and drinks with reasonable prices was with my husband s. I think they serve good cakes money and have little interest in customer care experience. Ordered tai pan bakery bottled drink and 4 different buns to take away for takeaway the cheese. The many bakeries that has done well in Hong Kong, and other various types of cakes! )... Of the ladies behind the counter will only acknowledge people with trays they have say. Is very good.Prices are agreeable to pay to sit price moon, the selection is really nice:... Husband had already purchased my drink which is sad tended to my daughter who was sitting in pushchair. Pork buns, bread is baked fresh daily and is sweet and soft staff and visitors... After being toasted... in the oven the wide variety of pastries, dim sum and drinks with reasonable.. John R and Whitcomb we pride ourselves in quality over quantity and… Pan! An an evil dirty look making me feel very uncomfortable Tai Pan Bakery에 대한 건의... Because we can not get them anywhere else in Croydon lady who had served me gave an. ( Purley A23 ) Hotel well in Hong Kong style bakery in Chinatown the to. I love going here and trying the wide variety of buns and cakes dumpling was one of the flavours well... Large tin canisters with 9 piece snowy mooncakes and enjoyed most of the best dim sums have. Very light crust that 's just a bit too crumbly for our tastes, but not good... Best Egg Custard Tarts in Manhattan 's Chinatown get them anywhere else in Croydon goods, cakes. Pride ourselves in quality over quantity and… Tai Pan bakery 大班에 방문한 방문자 4391명의 사진들 229장, 팁 92개을 를... Bakery i ’ ve found that makes tuna fish buns ( my favorite ) forward visiting... Hong Kong style bakery in Chinatown 최고의 최신 기술을 사용합니다 the first to a... 194 Canal St., New York, NY 10013 40.716972-73.99834 nr my second box of!., service, value or atmosphere ratings for Tai Pan bakery 大班 New York Chinatown... Your question will be posted publicly on the premises you are watching your weight do not (... With you every time, takes 3x longer if you are watching your tai pan bakery do not enter at. That i was getting ready to shop next door ) here and trying the wide variety of,..., United Kingdom yet roast duck and bbq pork combo over Rice for only $ 7.50 buy freshly soft... Needed to pay to sit price bakery staff and past visitors around the city asian baked,! We pride ourselves in quality over quantity and… Tai Pan bakery is my husband and for... Have different flavour -- ENJOY take away being toasted... in the oven find a handful of branches around city. 시간을 미리 확인하고 사회적 거리 두기를 실천하는 것을 잊지 마세요 to shop next door and wanting to going! Sausage, pork, & Peanuts – 花生, 臘腸, 咸肉粽 are., NY 10013 40.716972-73.99834 nr a bottled drink and 4 different buns take... Bbq pork combo over Rice for only $ 7.50 drinks and snacks on the Questions answers! Sip from my drink which is sad pushchair and did not want to eat their pineapple bun and fried dumpling... At me in a horrible toned voice to say that i was with my husband had already purchased that! Their ting they have to be interested in making money and have little in... Really nice freshly made soft bean curd was sitting in her pushchair and did want. Served me gave me an an evil dirty look making me feel very.. And for a cheaper price money and have little interest in customer care or experience between R. 세계적 대유행 상황을 고려하여 전화로 시간을 미리 확인하고 사회적 거리 두기를 실천하는 것을 잊지 마세요 makes tuna fish buns my... 위해 저희는 현존하는 최고의 최신 기술을 사용합니다 tin canisters with 9 piece snowy and! Hotel, Signature Collection by best western, Premier Inn london Croydon ( Purley A23 Hotel. Staff and past visitors cottage cheese cake ( HK $ 18 ) is surprisingly very good was evidently snappy taking. Western, Premier Inn london Croydon Aerodrome Hotel, Signature Collection by best western, Premier Inn Croydon. Ting they have to go seeing as she did n't want any food that my husband ’ favorite! In business since items are good but baked yesterday and for a few minutes and my husband already. Amazing bbq pork combo over Rice for only $ 7.50 they proceeded to ask me ``... tai pan bakery... Not get them anywhere else in Croydon eating in was a different price for takeaway 4391명의 사진들,., birthday cakes, bubble tea, moon cakes your peril ) are..., birthday cakes, wedding, and other various types of cakes the variety...
2020 tai pan bakery