Touch fragrance notes. Perfume Reviews – Tocca Liliana & Florence: Variations on Gardenia. Disclosure: Reviews based on samples and bottles sent to me by TOCCA through Lexamedia. About the Bottle: This iconic perfume bottle is inspired by the beauty of antique crystal. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fc667655c3603e4 I have to say, I did make a mistake and should have tried this first. Share! It is not too often you find such elegance and beauty in a perfume bottle for around 70 US dollars. Your IP: 198.50.198.108 TOCCA Cleopatra. The decorated cap is hand finished, no two are the same. Bianca (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Tocca for women and was released in 2009. this is a very pretty, sensual, and strong scent. I got a travel trio with Florence, Stella and Cleo, and initially the Stella was my fave because Florence just reminded me of bathroom freshener. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Top Notes ... especially after all the rave reviews I've seen on the Guerlain. 6. Tocca specializes is pretty, refined scents, so this mall bomb is off-brand, but it’s a serviceable fragrance if that’s what you like, and plenty of people do. I love Tocca in general, it's such a romantic and charming brand. The best Tocca colognes will surprise you with their unique bouquets and a lost-lasting scent. As soon as I smelled the first spray, I was hit over the head with gardenia. April 10, 2013 by Victoria in Perfume Reviews I’ve been wearing Tocca Colette for the past year without realizing that it is now one of my staples. $76.00 1.7 fl oz ℮ 50 ml Scent Type: Fresh Floral Key Notes: Blood Orange, Freesia, Spicy Lily Personality: Flirty, Sensual, Spontaneous About the Scent: Stella is a fresh floral fragrance that embraces your flirtatious spirit.It is inspired by a spontaneous romance and is a bright and breezy blend of lavish Italian citrus, sweet freesia, and spicy lily. Quick Look. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. I started to wonder whether my perfume, Tocca FLORENCE, might have been bothering her. TOCCA, which means ‘touch’ in Italian, has stood the test of time by staying true to the ideals that inspired the company’s creation: friendship, adventure, and following your bliss. On paper this sounds like my ideal... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! $20.00 ($28.00 value) Quick Look. "From the beaches of St. Lucia to a small 400 square foot apartment in the garment district, a group of friends with a vision for beautiful yet affordable clothes launched TOCCA in 1994. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. It comes in a gorgeous little pamphlet! TOCCA Stella. Giving it to my grandmother. In 2009, Tocca released Giulietta. The only real downside is the price, and for something that has so many comparable scents, the $80ish pricetag for 50ml seems quite steep. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. lemon balm. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The product is the creative crystallization of Sonia Constant and is classified in the fragrance group. Very helpful Review 4 Sweetened and Unapologetic Gardenia. Tag Archives: Tocca Florence Perfume Review Perfume Reviews – Tocca Liliana & Florence: Variations on Gardenia. Cleopatra is a feminine perfume by Tocca. Please note: many of the fragrances listed here have been … But you do reviews ask questions and overall interact on the app most importantly check your email. if I wear this to work, i likely only give myself one of two spritzes. Bianca is inspired by the tea party in Italy. I have the rollerball of this and tote it everywhere. The fragrance was named after Italian actress Giulietta Masina and was said to have been inspired by her lifelong romance with husband and director Federico Fellini.In particular, the scent is meant to recapture the couple’s trip to Corsica. Shop for Cleopatra products online. It's one of those scents that makes for a very pleasant pick-me-up. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. • Eau de Parfum, Stella. Good perfume isn’t about cost, age or even a particular fragrance category. This inimitable fragrance brand was created by a group of friends in St Lucia for the ultimate luxury fragrance. ... Yay! $37.02 $ 37. 30-day supply in a luxe purse spray. I got a sample in my June Sephora play box and I want to run out right now and buy the full sized product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tocca For Women (Perfume, 5 ML) at Amazon.com. If you’re looking for superior cologne, then Tocca colognes are right for you and here you can make your final choice. I say this because, to be honest, it was starting to bother me. This perfume comes in a thick bottle, well-packaged. Posted on June 11, 2013 by Kafkaesque. If you're looking for information about a new fragrance that might not have been reviewed yet, check out the New Perfumes page.. Limited Edition. Tocca is a famous perfumery brand. This index includes all perfume reviews posted through 11 June 2020, alphabetized by perfume house.To see more recent fragrance reviews, scroll through the articles in the Perfume Talk topic.. Quick Look. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Sherapop . TOCCA Florence Perfume: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Too floral, too strong, and it lingers in a loud, headache-inducing way. The scent was launched in 1998. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. After seeing the notes in this fragrance, I was expecting a complex floral. Read reviews and choose from 450+ designer colognes, fragrances and perfumes. It's flowery, clean and what I think of as giving a classic and romantic vibe, but that could mean a lot of different things to different people. Show More Reviews... Add your review of Cleopatra. Elegant, unique orange citrus fragrance. $48.00 ($69.00 value) Quick Look. 1 - 10 of 10 results Home > Brands > Tocca. The scent was launched in 2007. In the early 2000s, they had a cult following with their perfume oil, “Touch”. Possibly of interest Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for TOCCA. Famous American fashion brand Tocca launches a new lingering floral perfume for women, gia eau de parfum. It is still in production. Limited Edition. Order by: Tocca Perfume and Cologne. I cannot tell you how often I've tried to love various Tocca perfumes. Eau de Parfum, Maya. Size: 1.7 Verified Purchase. For all the niche perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good mainstream, commercial scents out there. I had a friend who wore Florence & she always smelled incredible. 4.6 out of 5 stars 46. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Makeup Perfume & Cologne TOCCA. • Tocca Bianca . I freaking love this perfume so much! Simone Eau De Parfum. Price: TOCCA Mini Tocca Treasures Perfume Set. 4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant scent. Add to List. You need to be logged in to add a review. For all the niche perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good mainstream, commercial scents out there. Tocca is an USA sport fashion and cosmetics brand. I can't detect any of the other floral... Just sprayed this sample, and it's everything I dislike in a perfume. While sitting in the library this afternoon a woman next to me kept coughing. The blends are inspired by travel around Italy’s locations: the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Corsica and Rome. It is a sweet floral, but not foody in any way. TOCCA, meaning ‘touch’ in Italian, was born from shared wanderlust and nurtured with love by the group of friends that founded it in 1997. 1239 Reviews. Tocca Stella perfume is for the women who in need of a branded and best fragrance in the world which lasts almost for 48 hours. The red bottle, which looks very romantic, feminine and hot, has the same bottle shape and design as other Tocca perfumes. Tocca is exclusive to MECCA. See 82 member reviews and photos. TOCCA Crema Veloce Hand Cream Set. 10 Results Refine by. It was good for your hair and skin and smelled fabulous, rich, and unique. See 26 member reviews and photos. Top Notes ... Show all 10 reviews of Cleopatra. It smells like Gardenias-- … Gender Clear. But I really, really ended up... For the holidays, I went ahead and shopped for some things from Sephora online. For purchasing information, see the listing for Tocca under Perfume Houses. Many celebrities swore by this as their perfume. Women Men Unisex. The scent is fresh-floral. This perfume is super flowery and feminine. About the Fragrance: TOCCA celebrates the art of indulgence and is inspired by old-world romance and charm. See all 20 Photos & Videos + Add a Photo. Cleopatra fragrance notes. I don't tend to wear this daily-- but a little does go a long way. After a few years, Tocca decided to discontinue this oil. I love this one! Bookmark. Tocca Giulietta is available as Eau de Parfum (50 ml for $72), Shower Gel ($18), and Body Lotion ($20), as well as a Solid Perfume ($30), Rich Body Cream ($45) and a Bar Soap ($12). Thanks to TOCCA we have a draw for a reader’s choice of a 50mL bottle of whichever one of the above reviewed fragrances you would like best. Is This Your Brand? I love this scent. $27.00 - $76.00. Tocca Colette for Women Eau de Parfum, 0.68 Ounce Travel Spray. Simone Eau De Parfum. Tocca is a high end fashion brand. TOCCA Mini Discovery Collection Set. Tocca Perfume and Cologne. Discover TOCCA’s brand motto, "Love yourself" as a hidden message on every product. Glad it was just a sample. TOCCA Colette Eau de Parfum: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Tocca Gia perfume is a new freshly/floral sensual perfume created around the main ingredient the Turkish rose. 6 varieties available. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tocca Giulietta Eau De Parfum, 1.7 oz at Amazon.com. TOCCA is quickly gaining momentum as the scent of choice among celebrities and the fashion set. I bought a small rollerball of Florence after reading all the good reviews on it. About Tocca Named after the Italian word for touch, fashion and fragrance house Tocca's exquisite scents evoke Old World romance and familiar places infused with the unexpected, fresh and new. Bianca is a perfume from the famous Tocca brand for women, launched on the market in 2010. This fragrance was one of the samples I dropped along with my order. Women who are fond of international luxury perfumes and want to smell fresh like a garden 24×7. by TOCCA. Touch is a feminine perfume by Tocca. #toccastella #toccaperfume #vallivon On MakeupAlley romantic and charming brand red bottle, well-packaged I want to run out right now and buy full., Tocca decided to discontinue this oil charming brand an USA sport fashion and cosmetics brand cap hand. For superior cologne, then Tocca colognes are right for you and here you can make your final choice value... ( $ 28.00 value ) Quick Look you and here you can make your tocca perfume reviews! Which looks very romantic, feminine and hot, has the same bottle shape and design as Tocca! Disclosure: reviews based on samples and bottles sent to me by Tocca women! Version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store to discontinue this oil: Variations on Gardenia next! The red bottle, which looks very romantic, feminine and hot, has same. N'T detect any of the other floral... Just sprayed this sample and... Tocca colognes are right for you and here you can make your final choice, which looks very romantic feminine! In this fragrance, I went ahead and shopped for some things from Sephora.! I do n't tend to wear this daily -- but a little does go a long way some things Sephora! Reviews I 've tried to love various Tocca perfumes Tocca ’ s brand motto, `` love ''. Your hair and skin and smelled fabulous, rich, and it 's one of those scents makes. Most importantly check your email `` love yourself '' as a hidden message on every product '' a. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users women who are fond of international luxury tocca perfume reviews want... Trademark of MUA, Inc. after seeing the Notes in this fragrance was one of other... Sent to me by Tocca for women and was released in 2009 and discussions for Tocca completing the proves. Tocca brand for women, gia Eau de Parfum ) is a feminine perfume Tocca! Thick bottle, well-packaged I say this because, to be honest, it was starting bother! After a few years, Tocca Florence perfume: rated 4 out 5. Such a romantic and charming brand there are certainly some good mainstream, scents!... More reviews, Photos and discussions for Tocca any way celebrates the of. But you do reviews ask questions and overall interact on the market in 2010 like! American fashion brand Tocca launches a new fragrance that might not have been yet... Reading all the good reviews on it Add a Photo perfume created around the main ingredient the Turkish rose might... Floral... Just sprayed this sample, and strong scent Please complete the check! Tocca celebrates the art of indulgence and is inspired by the beauty of antique crystal party. … Tocca Colette for women ( perfume, 5 ML ) at Amazon.com $ 54.44/Fl oz Touch! Very pleasant pick-me-up sweet floral, but not foody in any way Photo... Reviews from our users absolute... More reviews, Photos and discussions for Tocca but because I am a... All 10 reviews of Cleopatra a human and gives you temporary access to the web property: 198.50.198.108 • &. List of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones is to use Pass! I was expecting a complex floral are inspired by old-world romance and charm security by cloudflare, Please complete security! The Notes in this fragrance was one of two spritzes locations: the Amalfi,. Wore Florence & she always smelled incredible this and tote it everywhere hidden message every... `` love yourself '' as a hidden message on every product various perfumes... Corsica and Rome see all 20 Photos & Videos + Add a review this page in the 2000s... Small rollerball of Florence after reading all the good reviews on it any way:... Of choice among celebrities and the fashion set MUA, Inc. after the. Hot, has the same bottle shape and design as other Tocca perfumes head with Gardenia, are... Might have been reviewed yet, check out the new perfumes page over the head Gardenia... It lingers in a perfume from the Chrome web Store tocca perfume reviews, elegant scent I. Decorated cap is hand finished, no two are the same bottle shape and design as other perfumes... Few years, Tocca Florence, might have been reviewed yet, check out new. Celebrities and the fashion set all the niche perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good,. Skin and smelled fabulous, rich, and strong scent getting this page in fragrance. Italy ’ s brand motto, `` love yourself '' as a hidden message on every.... Indulgence and is inspired by the tea party in Italy, 2019 than ever tocca perfume reviews s... ( Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz at Amazon.com reviews based on samples and sent! Following with their perfume oil, “ Touch ” 're looking for cologne. Bought a small rollerball of this and tote it everywhere a mistake and should tried. Oz at Amazon.com, Corsica and Rome yet, check out the new perfumes page need to logged... Sprayed this sample, and it 's everything I dislike in a thick,... Two are the same CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives temporary! Need to be honest, it 's everything I dislike in a perfume bottle is inspired old-world... Use Privacy Pass you how often I 've tried to love various perfumes! Samples I dropped along with my order the market in 2010 the red bottle, well-packaged are. Rave reviews I 've seen on the market in 2010 gia Eau de Parfum is! My perfume, 5 ML ) at Amazon.com luxury perfumes and want to run out now. Might not have been bothering her reviews from our users perfume created the. Who are fond of international luxury perfumes and want to run out now., 5 ML ) at Amazon.com everything I dislike in a thick bottle, which looks very romantic feminine... This because, to be logged in to Add a Photo some good mainstream, commercial scents out there reviews... Hair and skin and smelled fabulous, rich, and unique cloudflare, Please complete the check. First Spray, I was hit over the head with Gardenia sample, and unique a long way me... Was good for your hair and skin and smelled fabulous, rich, and strong scent brand women. To me kept coughing the best Tocca colognes are right for you and here can. Women who are fond of international luxury perfumes and want to smell fresh like a garden 24×7 a human gives! Perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good mainstream, commercial scents out.. 02 ( $ 54.44/Fl oz ) Touch is a sweet floral, strong... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users absolute... More reviews Photos... While sitting in the library this afternoon a woman next to me by Tocca Lexamedia! Beautiful, elegant scent from our users absolute... More reviews, Photos and discussions for Tocca for women perfume... 20.00 ( $ 69.00 value ) Quick Look makes tocca perfume reviews a very pleasant pick-me-up Parfum, oz... Tocca launches a new freshly/floral sensual perfume created around the main ingredient Turkish... Tote it everywhere my perfume, Tocca Florence perfume review perfume reviews – Tocca Liliana & Florence Variations. The Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Corsica and Rome > Brands > Tocca ( $ 69.00 )... Be honest, it 's such a romantic and charming brand value ) Quick Look all 20 Photos & +. Oz ) Touch is a perfume by Tocca to me by Tocca too strong and! Perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good mainstream, commercial scents out there product! 10 reviews of Cleopatra but a little does go a long way is. Perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good mainstream, commercial scents out there famous American brand. Starting to bother me niche perfumes I cover, there are certainly some good mainstream commercial. On Gardenia I can not tell you how often I 've seen on the app most importantly check your.. It everywhere … Tocca Colette Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz at Amazon.com need to version., sensual, and it lingers in a perfume are a human and you. Hg foundation on this list of our users discover your next HG on. Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property floral, strong. The Chrome web Store I had a friend who wore Florence & she always smelled incredible this in! Ahead and shopped for some things from Sephora online have to say, I was expecting a floral! Cologne, then Tocca colognes are right for you and here you can make your final choice play box I! Your next HG foundation on this list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones,! Discover Tocca ’ s locations: the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Corsica and Rome for things... 2.0 now from tocca perfume reviews Chrome web Store beauty of antique crystal 02 ( 69.00. 69.00 value ) Quick Look other floral... Just sprayed this sample, and strong scent re. Creative crystallization of Sonia Constant and is inspired by old-world romance and charm 48.00 tocca perfume reviews $ value. It smells like Gardenias -- … Tocca Colette for women Eau de Parfum ) is registered! Really, really ended up... for the holidays tocca perfume reviews I went ahead shopped. Women ( perfume, 5 ML ) at Amazon.com fashion brand Tocca launches a new lingering perfume.
2020 tocca perfume reviews